Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

These things are as scripted and planned out as any big budget Hollywood production ever is.  In the calm light of day, analysis is simplified to the least common denominator of what Biden, Trump or whomever said.  It’s all designed to herd the simpleminded in one direction or another. 

As for doing something stupid, you’re onto something.  Big picture, it’s not just the right you have to worry about.  It’s the left acting as if they are the right, and fundamentalist agnostics doing the same.

Let’s be fair—there are folks on this board, right now, who wailed about Putin’s Russian disinformation campaign now quoting and promoting stories from Putin’s Russian media outlets as gospel.  This is after their warning that Putin’s brand of Russian authoritarianism would spread on Trump’s watch….only to see it actually occur on Biden’s watch.  

I had a specific focus here, watching certain Biden supporters who complained about Trump supporters becoming the mirror image of certain Trump supporters.  
It’s interesting to see.  

Stay tuned, you’ll get a mention before too long my friend. 

I find the speech that Biden gave quite appalling to be honest. I mean what is good for the goose is good for the gander. His rhetoric I thought insulted peoples integrity and intelligence. Kind of like I react often to the donald but this is apples compared with oranges (or orangemanbad be that as it may)

ACK....oof.

PS: You dont need mention me unless you feel it necessary hermano. Your reply was enough.  You more than anyone knows this subject gives me anxiety.  anyway IMO a terrible look for my pledged party,  especially those folks like me who aren't willing to scapegoat an entire people in such a fashion. The ultra zealots is who I THINK he meant to address. But the optic he gave was for me no bueno.

m 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You bring up a very good point. Speech writers are paid a lot of money and given a lot of free rein when designing a speech. They use words and optics to paint a picture and send a message.  I’m thinking the whole purpose of the rhetoric in this speech was to goad the right into doing something really stupid.  I’m thinking (and hoping) this backfires terribly. 

It’s literally all they have Chef. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, muppy said:

Frankish, for example, seems content to tiptoe around the issue.  He mentioned earlier he didn’t like this sort of speech, then later on compared this very unquestionably divisive speech by any account to strategizing in a typical NFL game.  I suppose if the Dolphins defensive coordinator got a podium, a national audience and 24x7 coverage of everything he said and stated “The very existence of the Buffalo Bills and their fans pose a threat to our very way of life, and are coming for your soul”, I could see that parallel. 

The moment Bills Mafia* storms Roger Goodell's NYC office building, threatens to hang Troy Vincent, Sr.**, and demands a do-over of the entire KC-Bills playoff game, well, then I'll gladly state that the existence of the Bills Mafia poses a threat to our very institution of professional football.***

*I hate that term, but it seems to be the accepted one, so, oh well ...

**NFL VP/Football Operations

***Despite what many seem to think, our Way of Football is not our Way of Life.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The moment Bills Mafia* storms Roger Goodell's NYC office building, threatens to hang Troy Vincent, Sr.**, and demands a do-over of the entire KC-Bills playoff game, well, then I'll gladly state that the existence of the Bills Mafia poses a threat to our very institution of professional football.***

*I hate that term, but it seems to be the accepted one, so, oh well ...

**NFL VP/Football Operations

***Despite what many seem to think, our Way of Football is not our Way of Life.

lol ahem senor Frankish Reich: I scoured my post history and Knew I had not written the post I am quoted with. But the rest I was entertained LOL Nice job 🙂

the only thing that could stop Josh Allen in that game was the flip of a coin.". Kyle Brandt.

*drops mic*

m

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You bring up a very good point. Speech writers are paid a lot of money and given a lot of free rein when designing a speech. They use words and optics to paint a picture and send a message.  I’m thinking the whole purpose of the rhetoric in this speech was to goad the right into doing something really stupid.  I’m thinking (and hoping) this backfires terribly. 

seems like this has been the plan in DC as a whole since the realization trump had a real chance to win. its one thing to have biased outlets using hyporbolics in their depictions but the absolute worst portrayals were used to describe any supporter, for any reason even when the topic wasn't on a extreme subject. far-right, nazi, fascist, white supremacist have all lost their true meaning and now simply mean someone who is republican and definatly if they support trump in any way shape or form, even when he implemented something that clearly benefited a leftist priority. criminal justice reform for non violent drug offenses. supporting historically black collages. police reform that was blocked by dems in blm. middle east peace agreements. trying to get more checks out for lockdown victims.  supporters dont even have to be white to be a white supremist. they can be jewish and also a nazi. they can be fighting against gov collusion with big tech or big pharma..CAUGHT WITH PROOF and if you see just how scary that is, then you are a fascist? a huge elitist pedophile ring finally gets uncovered, leader clearly assassinated. client list covered up while press conviently ignores the trial. coincidentally, its now a point of emphasis to teach insanely young children about sexuality!? nothing suspicious on the timing of this sick revaluation of when kids are ready for adult concept..justified because if you don't it puts lgbt people in danger? if you can define what a woman is then you are a hateful person but are also in a group against womens rights. the f÷#% is going on around here? 

now the great uniter is really pushing the domestic terrorist angle. we are also going on 6+ years of predicting that there is imminent threat from millions of people that are domestic terrorists. still waiting on the dramatic escalation in violence from the racists since the countries leadership routinely dog whistles. what has really been the result? a group of people who openly scheduled on every social media platform to arrive in our capital with sticks. they somehow outwitted the most powerful country in the world. billions of dollars in tech and manpower who have proof they can easily access our every post could not track the intentions and could not prevent people armed with sticks and buffalo hats from entering. what makes it more difficult is when barricades are moved and the terrorists are waved in but at least they had the foresight to document evidence with selfies. other then that, of coarse there will always be insane people doing insane things. if they were in anyway republican then ALL republicans are also culpable. but where was the warranted mass hyteria from the large scale attacks by supposedly neutral outlets. meanwhile same outlets are COMPLETELY ignoring full scale trends of victim groups simply do to not being perpetrated by republicans. the murder rates of black folks skyrocketing, dead silent. immediately after the left destruction of the country while screaming they matter.  asian folks targeted by hate crimes in cities, immediately after declaring republicans are fueling the hatred xenophobes and declaring a virus  country of origin as a death sentance for them this country. the mass censoring of important scientific info being a direct reason for the acceleration of a second pandemic, immediately after destroying the livelihoods of americans using authoritarian power on the first.

and none of this has made them blink for even a second. no self reflection, no apologies. just doubling down harder on escalation. kicking in MORE doors of political rivals. censoring MORE dissent..all to the sound of leftist cheers.

at what point does a leftist authoritarian takeover no longer become a conspiracy? they have repeatedly put out matches praying they get a spark for full scale justification. but through all this the right wing leadership is sitting back allowing their followers to continually get pushed, prodded, and s#'÷ on repeatedly. only wagging their fingers with the increasing likelihood of false promise that they will get justice for any of this. talking points, as the past crimes fall further from the publics minds and new ones pile up. seems like a bipartisan plan at this point. their inneptitude on taking action instead of jabbering at a hearing is making all this just as dangerous for this country. who knows, one day republicans may take serious action on a couple of these things. as soon as the statute of limitations runs out. 

felt like writing a book. dont mind me chef. someone with ALOT of time might read this and feel the same way and give it a good ol thumbs up. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

seems like this has been the plan in DC as a whole since the realization trump had a real chance to win. its one thing to have biased outlets using hyporbolics in their depictions but the absolute worst portrayals were used to describe any supporter, for any reason even when the topic wasn't on any extreme subject. far-right, nazi, fascist, white supremacist have all lost their true meaning and now simply mean someone who is republican and definatly if they support trump in any way shape or form, even when he implemented something that clearly benefited a leftist priority. criminal justice reform for non violent drug offenses, supporting historically black collages, police reform that was blocked by dems in blm, middle east peace agreements. trying to get more checks out for lockdown victims.  supporters dont even have to be white to be a white supremist. they can be jewish and also a nazi. they can be fighting against gov collusion with big tech or big pharma..CAUGHT WITH PROOF and if you see just how scary that is then you are a fascist? a huge elitist pedophile ring finally gets uncovered, leader clearly assassinated, client list covered up while press conviently ignores the trial. coincidentally, its now a point of emphasis to teach insanely young children about sexuality!? nothing suspicious on the timing of this sick revaluation of when kids are ready for adult concept..justified because if you don't it puts lgbt people in danger? if you can define what a woman is then you are a hateful person but are also in a group against womens rights. the f÷#% is going on around here? 

now the great uniter is really pushing the domestic terrorist angle. we are also going on 6+ years of predicting that there is imminent threat from millions of people are in fact domestic terrorists. still waiting on the dramatic escalation in violence from the racists since the countries leadership routinely dog whistles. what has really been the result? a group of people who openly scheduled on every social media platform to arrive in our capital with sticks, somehow outwitted the powerful country in the world. billions of dollars in tech and manpower who have proof they can easily access our every post could not track the intentions and could not prevent people armed with sticks and buffalo hats from entering. what makes it more difficult is when barricades are moved and the terrorists are waved in but at least they had the foresight to document evidence with selfies. other then that of coarse there will always be insane people doing insane things. if they were in anyway republican then ALL republicans are also culpable. but where was the warranted mass hyteria from the large scale attacks repeated by supposedly neutral outlets. meanwhile same outlets are COMPLETELY ignoring full scale trends of victim groups simply do to not being perpetrated by republicans. the murder rates of black folks skyrocketing, dead silent. immediately after the ledt destruction of the country while screaming they matter.  asian folks targeted by hate crimes in cities, immediately after declaring republicans are fueling the hatred xenophobes and declaring a virus  country of origin as a death sentance in this country. the mass censoring of important scientific info being a direct reason for the acceleration of a second pandemic, immediately after destroying the livelihoods of americans using authoritarian power.

and none of this has made them blink for even a second. no self reflection, no apologies. just doubling down now they are tripling down the escalation. kicking in MORE doors of political rivals. censoring MORE dissent..all to the sound of leftist cheers.

at what point does a leftist authoritarian takeover no longer become a conspiracy? they have repeatedly put out matches praying they get a spark for full scale justification. but through all this the right wing leadership is sitting back allowing their followers to continually get pushed prodded and s#'÷ on in every way, repeatedly. only wagging their fingers with the increasing likelihood of false promise that they will get justice for any of this. talking points as the past crimes fall further from the publics minds and new ones pile up. seems like a bipartisan plan at this point. their inneptitude on taking action instead of jabbering at a hearing is making all this just as dangerous for this country. who knows, one day republicans may take serious action on a couple of these things, as soon as the statute of limitations runs out. 

felt like writing a book. dont mind me chef. someone with ALOT of time might read this and feel the same way and give it a good ol thumbs up. 

And on the seventh day God invented punctuation (or maybe that’s what he rested from…I forget) 😉

• Haha (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

seems like this has been the plan in DC as a whole since the realization trump had a real chance to win. its one thing to have biased outlets using hyporbolics in their depictions but the absolute worst portrayals were used to describe any supporter, for any reason even when the topic wasn't on any extreme subject. far-right, nazi, fascist, white supremacist have all lost their true meaning and now simply mean someone who is republican and definatly if they support trump in any way shape or form, even when he implemented something that clearly benefited a leftist priority. criminal justice reform for non violent drug offenses, supporting historically black collages, police reform that was blocked by dems in blm, middle east peace agreements. trying to get more checks out for lockdown victims.  supporters dont even have to be white to be a white supremist. they can be jewish and also a nazi. they can be fighting against gov collusion with big tech or big pharma..CAUGHT WITH PROOF and if you see just how scary that is then you are a fascist? a huge elitist pedophile ring finally gets uncovered, leader clearly assassinated, client list covered up while press conviently ignores the trial. coincidentally, its now a point of emphasis to teach insanely young children about sexuality!? nothing suspicious on the timing of this sick revaluation of when kids are ready for adult concept..justified because if you don't it puts lgbt people in danger? if you can define what a woman is then you are a hateful person and are also against womens rights. the f÷#% is going on around here? 

now the great uniter is really pushing the domestic terrorist angle. we are also going on 6 years of screaming  millions of people were predicted mass terrorism and dramatic escalation in violence from racists from dog whistles and what has really been the result? a group of people who scheduled to arrive in dc with sticks that somehow the most powerful country in the world could not foresee coming and could not prevent people armed with sticks and buffalo hats from entering singular pockets of insane people doing insane things placed on the right, some correctly so most others when no evidence exists while COMPLETELY ignoring full scale trends of victim groups if not perpetrated by  republicans. such as the murder rates of black folks skyrocketing, immediately after destroying the country screaming they matter.  asian folks targeted by hate crimes in cities immediately after declaring republicans as xenophobes. censoring of important info being a direct reason for the acceleration of a second pandemic, immediately after destroying the livelihoods of americans using authoritarian power.

and none of this has made them blink for even a second. no self reflection, no apologies just doubling down now they are tripling down the escalation. kicking in more doors. censoring more dissent..all to the sound of leftist cheers.

at what point does a leftist authoritarian takeover no longer become a conspiracy? they have repeatedly put out matches praying they get a spark for full scale justification. but through all this the right wing leadership is sitting back allowing their followers to continually get pushed. only wagging their fingers with the increasing likelihood of false promise that they will get justice for any of it. talking points as the past crimes fall further from the publics minds and new ones pile up. seems like a bipartisan plan at this point. their inneptitude on taking action instead of jabbering at a hearing is making all this just as dangerous for this country. who knows, one day republicans may take serious action on a couple of these things, as soon as the statute of limitations runs out. 

Biden and the establish simply wish to operate in an environment where criticism and questioning of their rule and actions are not allowed.  Obedience is demanded.  And so called "extremists" are not seeking to overthrow the Constitutional Republic in order to replace it with some authoritarian form of government by installing some supreme leader.  They've had enough authoritarian crap under the current establishment regimes.  There is no desire to live under a system of even more authoritarian oversight.  If flag waving people holding pocket sized copies of the US Constuction while exercising the rights that document provides are extremists, then we should all be extremists.    

Biden's speech reflects his administration is afraid to run a campaign on real issues.  The past 2 years have been a disaster.  So they manufacturer an Ultra-MAGA narrative to distract and deceive.  Intelligent and informed citizens of all views will not fall for this farce.  The characters and parties running the government are corrupt by any measure.  Their desire is to push citizens to take violent actions against the "government" as a pretext and an excuse to impose more restrictions and conditions on Americans.  But the goal needs to be removing them from power and influence through the legitimate processes of a free and democratic society including elections and open and honest debate of issues and positions from all parties.  No voice should be silenced, and all views should be considered.  The corrupt need to be replaced by men and women of good moral and ethical character from all points on the political spectrum.  This will happen dispute protests from insiders and lifetime griters like our President.  Watching his disgraceful rant, you could smell the desperation through the screen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And on the seventh day God invented punctuation (or maybe that’s what he rested from…I forget) 😉

i said i felt like writing a book. not proof reading or editing one.

I'd appreciate you keeping your ultra maga christian beliefs out of my politics. 😆

Edited by Buffarukus

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden and the establish simply wish to operate in an environment where criticism and questioning of their rule and actions are not allowed.  Obedience is demanded.  And so called "extremists" are not seeking to overthrow the Constitutional Republic in order to replace it with some authoritarian form of government by installing some supreme leader.  They've had enough authoritarian crap under the current establishment regimes.  There is no desire to live under a system of even more authoritarian oversight.  If flag waving people holding pocket sized copies of the US Constuction while exercising the rights that document provides are extremists, then we should all be extremists.    

Biden's speech reflects his administration is afraid to run a campaign on real issues.  The past 2 years have been a disaster.  So they manufacturer an Ultra-MAGA narrative to distract and deceive.  Intelligent and informed citizens of all views will not fall for this farce.  The characters and parties running the government are corrupt by any measure.  Their desire is to push citizens to take violent actions against the "government" as a pretext and an excuse to impose more restrictions and conditions on Americans.  But the goal needs to be removing them from power and influence through the legitimate processes of a free and democratic society including elections and open and honest debate of issues and positions from all parties.  No voice should be silenced, and all views should be considered.  The corrupt need to be replaced by men and women of good moral and ethical character from all points on the political spectrum.  This will happen dispute protests from insiders and lifetime griters like our President.  Watching his disgraceful rant, you could smell the desperation through the screen.

Says the party that ostracized Chris Jacobs and Liz Cheney.

The rest of your crap is pure projection.

WTF will the cult run on?

lmao

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Either you're part of the problem or you're on the government's payroll or both.  

More BS from you.

43 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

simply wish to operate in an environment where criticism and questioning of their rule and actions are not allowed.  Obedience is demanded. 

Biden shined a light on you cockroaches - and we are NOT going to destroy OUR democracy.

4 hours ago, muppy said:

lol ahem senor Frankish Reich: I scoured my post history and Knew I had not written the post I am quoted with. But the rest I was entertained LOL Nice job 🙂

the only thing that could stop Josh Allen in that game was the flip of a coin.". Kyle Brandt.

*drops mic*

m

Sorry, think I quoted the quoter ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Either you're part of the problem or you're on the government's payroll or both.  

The Dems have nothing to run on.  Their policies have made everything worse, especially Wuhan virus which they could not only not shut down, but did worse with.  Do they run on being able to abort your child even after it's born?

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Like Xi Q DeSantis and Conald?

lolz

Just curious.  Why not spell it CQnald?  

5 hours ago, muppy said:

Never should have come to that.  Play a little D in the last :13 and the coin flip would have never happened.  We have only ourselves to blame.

More questions swirl about Biden's motives after his creepy speech
American Thinker ^ | 5 Sep, 2022 | Rebecca Sunny Foelker

Was Biden evoking Obama, and sending out a clarion call for a "civilian national security force"?

Biden’s Philadelphia speech was methodical and frightening, set carefully amid a backdrop replete with questionable symbolism. He indicated that if you’re a conservative and if you believe the 2020 election was heavily laden with well-calculated fraud and outright cheating (see 2000 Mules), you are an extremist and Uncle Joes wants you! Be warned.

The 46th president of the United States spoke at length about the so-called threat of MAGA Republicans. Joe opined that conservatives have no right to exist and that “our democracy” will not tolerate them.

Never before has any U.S. President called out his political opposition with such audacity and hatred as to threaten their very survival. Could it be that his speech was a signal to certain well-trained groups, urging them to attack conservatives? One may deduce that the “civilian national security force” of which Obama spoke in July 2008 — Antifa and BLM — were waiting for this signal, a green light to harm MAGA Republicans, reasonably expecting impunity.

It seems ironic that Biden should spew rhetoric indicating open season on MAGA: traditional patriots, Christians, and all varieties of right-wingers on the first official day of hunting season, September 1st! He may as well have ordered his “civilian security force” to ‘hunt down his opposition, just like the Brownshirts did for Hitler, and the Blackshirts did for Mussolini. Do it for democracy! Biden might have said.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/more_questions_swirl_about_bidens_motives_after_his_creepy_speech.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1