Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - we are supposed to unite with neo-Nazis, right?

Cuz there are “good people on the both sides” - right DR?

What tf is wrong with you. It's just lies and misinformation out of you stated as fact. 

Nobody supports this crap you're talking about 

Nobody 

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, TSOL said:

What tf is wrong with you.

He's a low IQ simpleton dullard who hates everyone who doesn't agree with his twisted worldview. 

It begins and ends there. Same with the other usual suspects on this forum. 

No need to give any of them a nanosecond of your discussion time going forward.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

He's a low IQ simpleton dullard who hates everyone who doesn't agree with his twisted worldview. 

It begins and ends there. Same with the other usual suspects on this forum. 

No need to give any of them a nanosecond of your discussion time going forward.

He's posting Nazi sh1t. That's really offensive to me. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Wait - what? What have I lied about?

I can’t wait for your response… lolz

You said the GOP is going to end social security. 

Then you found pictures of swastikas and posted them as if there's more than a couple hundred Nazis in this country.

Yeah, I'm sure there's a few Nazis in this country but that is no representation of the Republican party and you know it, I know it and everyone on here knows it. 

You got your head so far in the ozone layer you don't even know half of what you post anymore. 

But it's all fiction little man. 

American Sign Language Baby Wipes GIF by ASL Connect

See, you've gone and messed yourself again. I told you to stop doing that 

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Agreed. Do you think having a conversation on any level with such a person will ever go anywhere constructive?

I do not. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You said the GOP is going to end social security. 

Then you found pictures of swastikas and posted them as if there's more than a couple hundred Nazis in this country.

Yeah, I'm sure there's a few Nazis in this country but that is no representation of the Republican party and you know it, I know it and everyone on here knows it. 

You got your head so far in the ozone layer you don't even know half of what you post anymore. 

But it's all fiction little man. 

American Sign Language Baby Wipes GIF by ASL Connect

See, you've gone and messed yourself again. I told you to stop doing that 

I do not. 

Oh my - you are special.

You need to take up the whole Social Security issue with Rick Scott and Ron Johnson. Not me.

And you need to take the whole neo Nazi swastika issue up with your friends in your cult - not me.

You’re another insecure MAGA who can’t handle what your party stands for… keep whining. 

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Oh you also said trump stole nuclear secrets, patent lie 

Prove us wrong.

We will wait.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh my - you are special.

You need to take up the whole Social Security issue with Rick Scott and Ron Johnson. Not me.

And you need to take the whole neo Nazi swastika issue up with your friends in your cult - not me.

You’re another insecure MAGA who can’t handle what your party stands for… keep whining. 

Incoherent gibberish of a compulsive liar. 

• Agree 3

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As Biden said in one of the debates — his best, and only memorable moment in his whole campaign, just shut up, man …

The most memorable moment to me was near the end of the last one.  Trump asked him why they didn't accomplish more in Biden's second term.  Then candidate Biden said they couldn't cuz those mean ole waskally wepublicans wouldn't let him.  Couldn't work with them. Very prophetic as to where are find ourselves today.  AND he's got a majority in both houses.

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Agreed. Do you think having a conversation on any level with such a person will ever go anywhere constructive?

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

Incoherent gibberish of a compulsive liar. 

What Billstime does is divert the topic of each thread. . . . . . . . . . . . . usually with his TDS.

You have a gone a page and a half now, with no posts regarding Biden's divisive speech.

That is all he does.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What Billstime does is divert the topic of each thread. . . . . . . . . . . . . usually with his TDS.

You have a gone a page and a half now, with no posts regarding Biden's divisive speech.

That is all he does.

Straight out of the progressive liberal playbook. Same thing the DNC/ Biden administration is doing with all the Trump theatrics lately. Diverting attention away from themselves, by getting Trump.into the top headlines, get everyone in a tizzy about made up accusations, then sneaking out the back door with all the money and power. It's so sleazy but It works and fools alot of people.  

Yes, @BillStime is a flea, but it's this mindset that is stifling our country. He's a microcosm of everything that's wrong with this country 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That is all he does.

Every deflection is an admission (that Joke is the worst President in modern history).

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Brueggs said:

So, essentially, it was deceptive political posturing.  That is definitely in their wheelhouse.  The dialogue and imaging seem kind of risky, and even desperate.  It seems like it would only be effective to the more radical part of the base.  

Maybe. I'm no campaign expert, but I always hear these campaign consultants say that midterm elections are all about turnout. So ... that's the route they're taking. Juice the base turnout (full overturning of Roe was kind of turnout magic no one expected) and hold the House and/or Senate. Nothing desperate. If this were an NFL game, we'd be talking about the Dem team trying to grind out a victory in a battle of field position.

• Like (+1) 1