Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't like this type of thing. It's a political campaign speech posing as an "address to the nation."

Yes.  I remember when addresses to the nation were to discuss important news events or threats to our country, and what the government is doing about it. I guess now the opposition political party a threat to our country, according to our President.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yes.  I remember when addresses to the nation were to discuss important news events or threats to our country, and what the government is doing about it. I guess now the opposition political party a threat to our country, according to our President.

According to Biden, opposing views are a “threat to democracy”. I always thought that WAS democracy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden hateful and fascist speech stopped just short of announcing plans for concentration camps and awarding Federal contracts for gas chambers and railroad cars.  

Can you imagine if Trump gave that speech?

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Another good time to remind everyone that not a single solitary American soul has been charged with insurrection related to to the events of J6.

Yet they still insist on using that language.

I wonder why?

None of them have been charged with having F-15s either.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.

i warned you. twice!! no more politic talk. now this thread turns personal. now we discuss your mom and how she is a good woman. shes always been there for us when we needed her. you should call her more often instead of hoaxing people on the computer all day. stop this nonsense and come home to eat a good homecooked meal. she made the mashed potatoes just the way you like!!

I just paid $13 for a large sub at Jimmy John's yesterday - oh wait - with cheese it was another $2.50.  After taxes it was $17.

Also, check your electric bills.  Everyone's electric is up 15 to 20% nationwide or more.  Because......inflation.  

But I'm thrilled to know that Trump is the problem and that's what the Democrats are forever running on.  

Anyone voting for Democrats, especially as they see their kids still can't add, should basically be sent to the sun.   

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I just paid $13 for a large sub at Jimmy John's yesterday - oh wait - with cheese it was another $2.50.  After taxes it was $17.

Also, check your electric bills.  Everyone's electric is up 15 to 20% nationwide or more.  Because......inflation.  

But I'm thrilled to know that Trump is the problem and that's what the Democrats are forever running on.  

Anyone voting for Democrats, especially as they see their kids still can't add, should basically be sent to the sun.   

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mhwsg7xiui2cbtuwja

• Haha (+1) 1