Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

Biden giving this disgusting, dangerous speech at Independence Hall is a sacrilege

— Monica Crowley (@MonicaCrowley) September 2, 2022

Here’s the gist of President Biden’s ‘soul of the nation’ speech that’s not at all fascist-sounding

joe-biden-philadelphia-2.jpg

We said that President Joe Biden was going to kick off his prime-time speech by warning of the dangers to our democracy, but instead, he just coughed a whole lot, like a wheezing old man. We’re counting on Tom Elliott to give us a total count of the number of times Biden says “MAGA.”

It wasn’t completely an attack on Republicans — he gave a pass to “mainstream Republicans” — as he once again promised to cure cancer.

Here’s how it went over:

• Like (+1) 1

They are pandering to gay people, there ALOT of gay people. 

And women, women sure do love their abortions. Don't mess with women and their  abortions. 

And the immigrants, they're taking them straight from the border to the voting booth.  That's how he got elected. And that's why we really need to vote wisely. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Wow!  I never thought I would see the day.

This guy and that party is unhinged.  Either they are voted out of power, if voting still works, or we are entering a dictatorship.

Remember when the Biden admin labeled you an enemy of the State for voting against them?

BFF75EBA-8096-46F0-B140-BB1F22467FCD.jpe

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He has a very limited repertoire.

Anything that makes him uncomfortable is a "hoax" 

Not to mention the standard projection of a liberal.

I probably should broaden my literary and philosophical horizons by reading right wing Twitter all day and coming to this web site to post a bunch of cartoons and memes.  Hoax. 

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I probably should broaden my literary and philosophical horizons by reading right wing Twitter all day and coming to this web site to post a bunch of cartoons and memes.  Hoax. 

I’ve never buried my head in the sand. What’s it like down there?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2