Harold Landry tears his ACL

HappyDays

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This.  

If we want the #1 seed, it’s best to root for inter-division friction. 

The Texans are a joke.  Maybe the Jags can be somewhat dangerous, albeit likely not very good.  

Colts cakewalk division becomes that much easier. 

Not to divert the thread, but this is a good point.  Ugh.  It wouldn't be right to have to be looking up in the rankings to Indy.  Jesus.

Losing a top defender is never good for a team.  If Tre White had been healthy, perhaps things would have been different for the Bills in KC during the playoffs last year.  I think the Bills beat the Titans in Buffalo whether Landry plays or not, but this definitely gives more of an edge to the Bills.

Very Bad for him and them, but very good for every team that plays them, tis the nature of pro football, look at the Bills with Tre White, very bad for him and us, very good for every team that plays us, its the classic case of next man up.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

giphy.gif

is the color off and those uniforms supposed to be orange?

33 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Yep!!!

I'd rather beat a team at its best then beating them while they're down

I'd agree except for that game which was postponed multiple times for the breasts and that they got away with practicing when they were not supposed to be.

"Dog ate the memo". 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.