Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

Longtime Chicago Bears fan here (over 65 years, so I know a little bit about pain).  I absolutely love your team, and other than the game against Chicago on Christmas Eve, I am hoping you guys run the table.  I don't know if there is a more deserving fan base in the NFL.  You have paid your dues, remained faithful through all of the ups and downs, and it's past time for the Lombardi to come home to Buffalo.  The best of luck tonight, and here's to a magical season for all of you.  Good luck!

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 13

9 minutes ago, ShortBusGrizz said:

Longtime Chicago Bears fan here (over 65 years, so I know a little bit about pain).  I absolutely love your team, and other than the game against Chicago on Christmas Eve, I am hoping you guys run the table.  I don't know if there is a more deserving fan base in the NFL.  You have paid your dues, remained faithful through all of the ups and downs, and it's past time for the Lombardi to come home to Buffalo.  The best of luck tonight, and here's to a magical season for all of you.  Good luck!

I certainly don’t have a second team but when looking at results Chicago are the first team I look for in the NFC.

Chicago was the first American city I visited and other than Buffalo is my favourite US city. Soldier Field was the first US stadium I ever went to because of that. I loved the city and the people who seemed very friendly. 

All the best to your Bears too. I hope they have a better season than expected 👍 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Missed a huge opportunity to sing "Blue Light" instead of just "Blue"...it would have rhymed perfectly AND been more accurate for people who intentionally drink more than a dozen beers before kickoff, which is no small segment of fans.

Blue Light happens to be only 20 calories and like 1.5 carbs less per can, so turns out you better be hitting double digits to make the sacrifice even remotely worthwhile. I am just finding this out now. Useful info, that.

Crose enough!

22 minutes ago, teef said:

they're doing a bills/rams cook off on the today show.  the guy representing the rams let everyone know that he is an eagles fan, and is even wearing a philly hat while wearing a rams jersey. 

And let me guess.... The guy representing the Bills didn't show up because he's too smashed already.

GMFB Brandt picks Bills for SB, re-enacting his draft day pick bit - takes bite out of wing then later vows to freeze it and eat the other half at SB parade

Edited by stevewin

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I work from home and I have a 65 incher.  

my tvs at work are 66 inchers.

9 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

And let me guess.... The guy representing the Bills didn't show up because he's too smashed already.

he was there...representing!  he even looked a la buffalo.

3 minutes ago, teef said:

my tvs at work are 66 inchers.

he was there...representing!  he even looked a la buffalo.

Did he smash the table tho