Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If anyone wants to comment to the tweet for me be my guest.  My comment "I see all the LA Rams fans have already commented in the first 16 replies".

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah, that clip tells me precisely nothing.

see follow up tweet 20 minutes Later!!

I had to keep  digging and it took time to research 🔬 (wait) 

FcF8zmCaMAQc-QC?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

4 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Ben Skowronek?  Had to look him up.  One season with 11 catches on 20 targets for 133 yards, 0TDs and a 55% catch %.

How about that.  LA Rams WR depth looks a little shy.  

@ScottLaw

I can’t believe the negligence from Les Snead and Sean McVay. I can’t believe they would go into a season with Ben Skowronek as their primary backup to Allen Robinson and Van Jefferson on the perimeter. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Probably still better than Kumerow…😅…. And they get the benefit of the doubt, they won the SB last year. 

Do you actually think Kumerow is the #4 WR on the Bills?  Do you realize that you are comparing the Rams #4 WR to the Bills #6?! Your posts are somehow getting worse. I didn’t think that was possible. 

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Pretty safe bet that Elam and/or benford will be serviceable…I don’t think I trust a coaching staff more to develop young defensive backs than ours.

also I don’t think these experts really seem to grasp how much a good pass rush helps out the corners.  

Kupp is going to get a ton of attention and the rams will be forced to play through Allen Robinson who is new to the system.  

Rumor has it that Elam bought a new (3 subject, college ruled!) notebook just for Allen Robinson 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Dan said:

I make my finance watch these every week during the season.  She hates it!  And thinks all Bills fans are crazy!   Lol. I love it.

Missed a huge opportunity to sing "Blue Light" instead of just "Blue"...it would have rhymed perfectly AND been more accurate for people who intentionally drink more than a dozen beers before kickoff, which is no small segment of fans.

Blue Light happens to be only 20 calories and like 1.5 carbs less per can, so turns out you better be hitting double digits to make the sacrifice even remotely worthwhile. I am just finding this out now. Useful info, that.

• Like (+1) 1

oh happy day it's finally here!...Pace yourselves Bills crew. You don't want to flameout crash and burn. Remember to breathe, drink water along with whatever else, and  lastly remember this especially to our friends in the stands today. I expect nothing less than lost voices for the return trip home. Let em know who's in town are we square on that? 

haha today is going to be so much fun!

t minus 25 hours and counting....................

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1