Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

200.gif

Dawson Knox pic SAVED. this is an illustrious day in the chatroom. Day before season opener 2022. Past is yesterday we are Into the Future! about a day and a few hours away from 2022 season. I agree exorcize those old memories POOF. And the Von Miller prayer. Amen Brother Amen! GO BILLS

m

Edited by muppy

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I gotta keep reminding myself that this is only week 1. I'm keyed up for this like its a playoff game. 

Yep being hyped up like the SB by the media. Nice thing is, if they don’t win it’s just one non conference loss with 16 more games to go

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep being hyped up like the SB by the media. Nice thing is, if they don’t win it’s just one non conference loss with 16 more games to go

If they don't win it will make for a very long 11 days till our Monday night home opener. 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I gotta keep reminding myself that this is only week 1. I'm keyed up for this like its a playoff game. 

In a weird way it feels like a SB, not in the importance of the game of course but in the insane hype around it. With it being the first game of the season and the only game until Sunday, all the networks are talking it into the ground. They're even doing the classic SB stories (which to be fair is pretty easy with this one) around "SB champs vs SB favorites" and "Miller vs his old team". 

If they do end up in the final game I wonder how much this experience will help the guys

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty entertaining, however it took a bit of a cringey turn when he started singing to the life-size cutout of Josh. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Diggs is all business. Got himself dialed-in. 

Edited by Fleezoid

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thus improving our playoff tiebreakers. 

Edited by eball
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Process said:

Man this day is dragging....next 24 hours gonna go by so slow

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah tomorrow is really going to drag like a snail stuck in molasses.

Doesn't help that they did pretty much all the pregame stuff two days ahead of time.

• Like (+1) 1