Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

When is Tre White supposed to be able to play? I thought he'd be good to go for Week 1, but I see he is not listed as a starting CB.

Anyone?

Pup list. Out until week 5.

Dont know if you were being serious or not but there's the answer. 

Just now, The Wiz said:

Pup list. Out until week 5.

Dont know if you were being serious or not but there's the answer. 

Thanks! Yes, I was serious.  I've been busy this summer and haven't followed a lot of Bills info for a few months now.

I finally did see all the pre-season games though, tape delayed, on the DVR when I could find time.

That sucks that Tre is out that long.  I hope he is truly 100% in Week 5.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

The Kool aid is just flowing uncontrollably. I'm so uncomfortable in this spot as a fan. We usually blow this stuff. 

Right there with ya.  As long as Josh is healthy though, we will always have a chance to go all the way.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

@ToGoGo… we deserve absolutely nothing.  The team has to go out and take it, and put the league on notice.

The fans do deserve it.  We've supported this team through (not much) thick and (a whole lot of) thin.  Nothing we do impacts what happens on the field, but Bills Mafia does indeed deserve a championship.  It doesn't mean we'll get one, but that's beside the point.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

@ToGoGo… we deserve absolutely nothing.  The team has to go out and take it, and put the league on notice.

Is that not what we've been doing since 2019?

If you want an example of team that has done nothing to deserve the hype, point at the Cowboys and Browns. We've done everything to deserve this. We just have one last thing to do. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

Everyone and their mothers are picking the Bills to win the Superbowl. Kind of annoying to be honest.

It's more the kinds of people who are picking us - idiots who get everything wrong. When Stephen A Smith picks you to win the SB you know you're not even getting past the WC round. 

Hopefully Skip Bayless insists the Bills are overrated to balance it out a bit

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's more the kinds of people who are picking us - idiots who get everything wrong. When Stephen A Smith picks you to win the SB you know you're not even getting past the WC round. 

Hopefully Skip Bayless insists the Bills are overrated to balance it out a bit

I am surprised Irvin picked the Bills over the Cowboys in the SB. Everything with him is Cowboys this and Cowboys that every year.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Greg S said:

I am surprised Irvin picked the Bills over the Cowboys in the SB. Everything with him is Cowboys this and Cowboys that every year.

He's definitely trying to jinx us. Someone sacrifice a bucket of KFC to Jobu so we can offset all these bad vibes

MLjumbo-Jobu.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2