Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

QB1 will just be glad he isn't fixing irrigation pipe anymore in that heat.

they will have anti heat accomodations for the players: huge cooling fans, electrolyte fluids etc. Its we socal spoiled rotten by the usual weather folks who were really concerned because WE aren't acclimated to high heat temps much less high humidity.  The Bills are.  Weather schmeather.

haha well fans better still drink some water in the stands but really weather will not be a major issue. If anything players getting cramps might be more so.

17 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Brentwood Academy shouldnt be too far from ya, now not sure what the cost is but I bet its $$$$

just checked their website for ***** and giggles and saw this:

image.thumb.png.44768eb32cc2ece7d0fa207fe4899bb2.png

sports scholarship FTW

• Agree 1

Not sure why some are so concerned about the heat in LA when we routinely play September games in Miami where it’s 90+ in both temp and humidity. Playing in 90 degree heat with less than 50% humidity in LA will be comfortable by comparison.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Not sure why some are so concerned about the heat in LA when we routinely play September games in Miami where it’s 90+ in both temp and humidity. Playing in 90 degree heat with less than 50% humidity in LA will be comfortable by comparison.

It's an indoor stadium is it not?

Well i see Nick WRONG is back at it in their new 3pm time slot.... Has ditched the Allen disrespect schtick and now he's just troling the whole team. during their Rams/Bills preview he claims Allen is a great qb but declared the bills arent even a top 3 team in the conference. LOL. 

19 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

It's more like a canopy that covers the whole stadium and there is still air flow.

SoFi-Stadium.png

If you have a way, find the documentary about the construction that was on the Science Channel a couple years ago. It’s an amazing engineering feat. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

The eye contact is very intimate

Intimate? I don’t know. I think it’s one of those “hey, I know you. How’s things”? Awkward Small talk at the urinal while being very careful not to glance at the nearby wiener for fear the look could be interpreted as anything more than a curious and innocent comparison. 

• Haha (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, eball said:

Ok, so obviously Doyle and Morris are going to be two of the inactives...predictions on the other five?

I'm going with Lawson, Van Roten, Spector, Hart, and Lewis.

We actually only need 3 more in addition to Morris and Doyle , as long as 8 OL are active you can have 48. I think Lawson will be active 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

Nick Write can su .. my c …

Hey Nick. 

the Bills got Robbed and the NFL is making the correction. 

15 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

When you listen to Nick Wright and Colin Cowherd talk about about their football opinions: 

Josh Allen IS better than Kermit 

@Royale with Cheese

you said what about Mr Wrong?

• Like (+1) 2