Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

The country WANTS a "Bills Mafia wins a SB" story. They want a superman QB in the NFL. Sports was best when it was all about folk heroes. Babe Ruth, Wilt Chamberlain, Jim Brown, Maurice Richard, Bo Jackson, etc. Tom Brady is BORING a cheating douchebag. Everyone knows it, that's why they have to constantly shove "GOAT" in our face every time they say his name. I've watched more of his games than the average casual fan since I'm in Buffalo and he was never exciting unless Moss or Gronk were catching his balls. 

FIFY

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Thanks! Yes, I was serious.  I've been busy this summer and haven't followed a lot of Bills info for a few months now.

I finally did see all the pre-season games though, tape delayed, on the DVR when I could find time.

That sucks that Tre is out that long.  I hope he is truly 100% in Week 5.

ICYMI there was also an incident involving a punter on the Bills...

😛 

7 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

The Kool aid is just flowing uncontrollably. I'm so uncomfortable in this spot as a fan. We usually blow this stuff. 

image.png.a2208cf433415366a7d5a6529d0bfd70.png

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pretty safe bet that Elam and/or benford will be serviceable…I don’t think I trust a coaching staff more to develop young defensive backs than ours.

also I don’t think these experts really seem to grasp how much a good pass rush helps out the corners.  

Kupp is going to get a ton of attention and the rams will be forced to play through Allen Robinson who is new to the system.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan