Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

Who has the edge. (From Buffalo Bills pages

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/gmfb-who-has-the-edge-on-thursday-night-bills-or-rams  ) 

The "Good Morning Football" crew breaks down who has the edge in the Buffalo Bills and Los Angeles Rams Week 1 matchup.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Everything is set and aligned. If our young DB's can step up and hold down the fort until Tre returns than this should be a special season. Every other positional group is ready.

Are you going to the game and the tailgate?

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Before I watch the video, I just want to state that I'm being very judgy towards this kid's parents. Forge? I hope there's some kind of special meaning behind the name, at least.

I hope he lives in the backyard with nothing but a hot kiln. 

All five hosts of the NFL GameDay preview show just picked the Bills to win the Super Bowl.  All five.

They must be unaware of the issue with boundary receiver depth.

Edited by eball
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, eball said:

All five hosts of the NFL GameDay preview show just picked the Bills to win the Super Bowl.  All five.

That couldn't have been serious predictions I think someone included the Cowboys in one of them.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, eball said:

I saw that. Seriously…what planet are we living on right now as Bills fans? Soak it in folks. Yes, they actually have to go do it and live up to these lofty expectations. But damn…it has the potential to be one helluva ride. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I saw that. Seriously…what planet are we living on right now as Bills fans? Soak it in folks. Yes, they actually have to go do it and live up to these lofty expectations. But damn…it has the potential to be one helluva ride. 

This past Sunday, the Chicago Tribune ran a season preview and all 7 analysts picked them Bills to win it all!! 7/7!!

• Shocked 1

42 minutes ago, eball said:

I hate having the targets on our back. Gotta embrace it since we have no choice, but man it’s crazy.  Nearly everyone is picking Buffalo to win the Bowl.