Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

😆

yeah. A bit distracted 

👍🏻

I get that it’s hot 🥵 there and you guys are “suffering” 

its 95 in MIAMI for the month of September!!!!  

95 - 100 degrees is normal weather for a handful of teams. 

CHILL on the 85 degrees 

It’s not a good look. 😂 😝 😜 

I live 80 miles inland from LA and its been 110 or better for ten days straight with another 10 to come.

10 minutes ago, olddays1 said:

I live 80 miles inland from LA and its been 110 or better for ten days straight with another 10 to come.

I feel for you. 
95 plus for 45 days straight kinda sucks. 

but these temps are not that big a deal for the players 

hydrate hydrate hydrate

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Check out this guy Matt Bowen's Twitter.

He's apparently a DB coach and he's got a bunch of plays in there showing how the Rams attack Cover2 with Kupp

They certainly made it look easy in these examples against the 9ers, Seasnakes, and Packers.

After reading King's column and his mentioning of Rams DC Raheem Morris got me thinking about what a great first test for Dorsey.  

Staley's concepts are still used by the Rams.  2 of the best defensive players in the game we have to contend with in Donald and Ramsey.  2 very good MLBs.  

But very meh everywhere else.  

So all eyes on you Ken.  

I think running the ball is going to be tough.  If we can avoid Donald going ballistic, we should have time to throw and lay it on them.  

Big games needed from Knox and Davis.

Obviously, McDermott and Frazier are aware of what McVay does.  Hopefully, they have some ways to counter it.  The Bills are capable of running press man, man and other kinds of zone coverage, ant McDermott is a master of disguising coverage.  It is not going to be a straight cover 2 the whole game.

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I feel for you. 
95 plus for 45 days straight kinda sucks. 

but these temps are not that big a deal for the players 

hydrate hydrate hydrate

As I mentioned upthread, Inglewood is not so far from the coast. It should be around 80˚ max by kickoff, and it is a dry heat. I haven't been to SoFi yet, but I assume there will be some temperature mitigation on the field, as well. I don't think the temperature is going to be a factor at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Obviously, McDermott and Frazier are aware of what McVay does.  Hopefully, they have some ways to counter it.  The Bills are capable of running press man, man and other kinds of zone coverage, ant McDermott is a master of disguising coverage.  It is not going to be a straight cover 2 the whole game.

Kromer is also very familiar with the rams offensive concepts 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I honestly didn't think of this. Wonder if this will help at all. 

During practice and film study, I would guess so. 

In the actual game, who knows. 

I always remember a game where Favre used the defenses knowledge of their playbook again them.  Granted it was one play but pretty sure it won them the game vs the Vikings.

4 hours ago, Commish said:

Umm, so when does the team fly out? Ordinarily, I think it would be Wednesday, but being the first game of the season and across the country, I could see leaving earlier than normal.

On Sal’s podcast he said they are flying out on Wednesday 

• Thank you (+1) 1