Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

GMFB going around the table on the question of whether the Bills are overhyped and basically going around the table and saying no, last person basically just saying that they the how the Super Bowl talk has just been relentless and anything less would be a disappointment.

Jamie isn’t downplaying the Bills 

just the Everybody in the Universe is picking them. 

(I just watched the segment on the 2nd pass) 

4 minutes ago, Commish said:

Umm, so when does the team fly out? Ordinarily, I think it would be Wednesday, but being the first game of the season and across the country, I could see leaving earlier than normal.

I would guess either tonight or tomorrow morning.

6 minutes ago, Commish said:

Umm, so when does the team fly out? Ordinarily, I think it would be Wednesday, but being the first game of the season and across the country, I could see leaving earlier than normal.

Not sure but today is the first injury report of the week so feels like there is practice tomorrow and then they might fly out tomorrow night 

13 minutes ago, Commish said:

I’m glad you’re on this. Somebody needs to pay attention to the details. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah baby. VIP!

Nice.  We didn’t go with the VIP this time.  Most of my buddies didn’t feel like the benefits were worthy of double the price unless you can’t drink beer or seltzer. 

i think the price of the last bills @rams party was 40 or 50 for regular and 60-70 for VIP.  We bought Vip which allowed 1 hour earlier entrance…,but still had to wait on the hour long beer line.  We left early and went to a pizza place along the way just so we could get beer.  

Hopefully they party planners get it right this time.  

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Nice.  We didn’t go with the VIP this time.  Most of my buddies didn’t feel like the benefits were worthy of double the price unless you can’t drink beer or seltzer. 

i think the price of the last bills @rams party was 40 or 50 for regular and 60-70 for VIP.  We bought Vip which allowed 1 hour earlier entrance…,but still had to wait on the hour long beer line.  We left early and went to a pizza place along the way just so we could get beer.  

Hopefully they party planners get it right this time.  

A couple of friends of mine guilted me into VIP, plus I wanted good drinks/wine for my better half. Maybe I’ll get a photo with Eric Wood lol. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

issue being in a starting rotation

Thad Brown. What a dork. Trying to create controversy where none is. Dumb. Poor rookie DBs prefer less exposure! Game #1 as a pro vs. SB champs. They probably prefer a bit less exposure in game #1

Expect 1 big burn + 1 big blown coverage on Thu (ala Hill)

Edited by Since1981

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Slim, Yolo.  You guys ok?

😆 

yeah. A bit distracted 

👍🏻 

1 minute ago, olddays1 said:

Temperature at game time 85* falling to 75* by end. It has been hotter than ***** out here.

I get that it’s hot 🥵 there and you guys are “suffering” 

its 95 in MIAMI for the month of September!!!!  

95 - 100 degrees is normal weather for a handful of teams. 

CHILL on the 85 degrees 

It’s not a good look. 😂 😝 😜