NFL Covid policy....does anyone know what it is?

Beast

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I got ‘rona in early August and I tested positive for 11 days.  Was very sick (bronchitis/flu type) for 4 days.  Symptoms steadily diminished after that and by day 9 or so I felt fine.

For my work it is 5 days out and diminishing symptoms.  No neg test proof required. 

Same here.  I got it in July, the weekend of the British Open.  Cold coming on feel on Friday night, strong flu like symptoms on Saturday, then a regular cold with a terrible sore throat for 3 days, and then I was basically fine and riding my bike and playing in our men's club championship by that next Saturday and back to work on Monday.  I was still testing positive 6 days after all symptoms had subsided (was testing every other day out of curiosity, never did get a negative test).

15 hours ago, hemma said:

Not to hijack the thread - but Djokovic??

just a tennis thing or nys or USA?

USA thing for non-US citizens visiting the country 

https://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/id/34457783/unvaccinated-novak-djokovic-withdraws-us-open-travel-united-states

On Wednesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's guidance on international travel was updated to say: "Non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrants: You must show proof of being fully vaccinated with the primary series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine before you board your flight to the United States. Only limited exceptions apply."

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Kirk Cousins and maybe some other Vikings players towards the start of camp, if I remember correctly.

That sounds right, and Kirk refused the shots….or even being “immunized” as far as we know. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.