Bills Regular Season Record

LabattBlue

Bills 2022 W-L Record  

167 members have voted

1. 1. W-L

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 12:00 AM

I went with 12-5

1 loss within the division (not the Jets lol)

1 loss to a random team that Bills are favored against (NFC North opponent?)

3 losses against playoff caliber teams (looking like 6-7 such games on schedule - decided to split 'em)

1 minute ago, Philo said:

I went with 12-5

1 loss within the division (not the Jets lol)

1 loss to a random team that Bills are favored against (NFC North opponent?)

3 losses against playoff caliber teams (looking like 6-7 such games on schedule - decided to split 'em)

Sounds like a good guess. I would say the floor/ceiling for this team is 11-6  to 13-4. Assuming injuries don't play a factor.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

12-5. @ Rams, @ Chiefs, @ Bengals, one to a division opponent, and a random “what was that?” loss like vs. Jaguars last year. 

We had the same thought process haha except I'd swap out @ Chiefs with @ Ravens. 

13-4

We were running bad last year, I assume we will run better (in close games). And we shoud be better team. So despite tougher schedule we will finish 13-4 or 14-3 no matter how hard it is.

If I had to guess we lose:

- opener vs Rams, something like Steelers last year, OL out of sync, some things not working, some random things going against us

- one more game up to 5-2 record after Packers, probably @Chiefs because I can't find another loss :) I am sure we will crush Titans, beat Dolphins, beat Baltimore and crush Steelers

- Vikings, I suspect they return us the favor from 4 years ago and shock us - after that game we get back on track and roll over everybody

- Bengals in some nail bitter, leaving us with last loss on our way to SB

Vegas has the Bills and Buc’s tied for the best record with an over/under of 11.5 wins. I rounded up to 12 wins, because I don’t want to get too cocky. Remember when predicting 12 wins meant you were probably day drinking? Now it feels “conservative”.  I LOVE THIS TEAM! 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.