Sam Martin in Buffalo on a visit (Signed to a 1 yr contract)

Turbo44

Watched a few videos on Martin and he seems like a good kid.  Likes to be outdoors, fish, etc.  Betcha he'll fit right in.

I'll take really good (but not Great) ... with consistency...  any day of the week.  No more 70 yarders then 5 20s and 2 shanks.  A reliable 40+ yards is all this team should need this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, muppy said:

truthfully? I did not write that on purpose. Maybe subconsciously I did.   The mind works in mysterious ways. Especially mine

lmao

m

Speaking of mysterious...been meaning to ask...where are you getting those seemingly endless chic avatars?

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Fitgerald reports Denver did NOT ask Martin to take a pay cut (per Denver Post)

Martin, a nine-year veteran, was not asked to take a pay cut, the Denver Post reported Monday, and a team source said the decision to go with Corliss Waitman was solely based on performance. By cutting Martin, the Broncos saved about $1.88 million in cap space. Martin's cap number was $2.7 million; Waitman is scheduled to earn $825,000.

I don't know how PFF ranks punters, but FWIW:

Martin was ranked fourth among punters, according to Pro Football Focus, with an overall grade of 72.2.

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Speaking of mysterious...been meaning to ask...where are you getting those seemingly endless chic avatars?

I hope the constant changes aren't a bother. I am an artist so visual is super important for me.

The skinny is to go to yahoo and in a search input brunette hazel clip art. Or beach green floral. Size Medium. Something like that. 

I pick from what I see. ........ alter egos hermano lol  *blush* m

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.