Tre White to PUP list, out first 4 games

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

What an absolute disaster of an operation this FO did this offseason at the DB position.  Can't believe we are playing the first four games with 2 rookies and a 7th round young DB as our CBs.  

The answer was to draft a CB in the first round, then we got a bonus by getting Benford in the 6th, so it may not be the best situation buts it’s manageable

• Like (+1) 1

Horror No GIF by Aardman Animations

Expected, but disappointing. Young cats will have to step up. If it’s one thing I don’t worry about with this team, it’s McD, Frazier, and Butler’s ability to coach up the DBs. I’d rather have Tre for the stretch run than game 1 (even with the tough start to the season). 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Definitely saw this coming.  Timing sucks with Robinson and Kupp in week 1.  Weeks 2-4 don’t concern me as much

Agree.  If Tre isn’t going to be ready for Week 1, it’s not like Tannehill, Tua and Lamar are dominant passers in Weeks 2-4.  At least for Ten and Bal, we’ll be more concerned about stopping the run those weeks.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

What an absolute disaster of an operation this FO did this offseason at the DB position.  Can't believe we are playing the first four games with 2 rookies and a 7th round young DB as our CBs.  

You do realize Elam and Benford are really good right. I trust McDermott with the secondary 

• Thank you (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

aka "We didn't sign the FA -I- wanted!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.