Josh Rosen was cut by the Browns. I have a perfect landing spot for him.

buffaloboyinATL

16 hours ago, wppete said:

Time to come clean, raise your hand if you wanted this Josh on draft night  

I had high hopes for him. I didn't think he would be this bad. GM of the year, I am not. I wanted Darnold or Allen, whichever fell to us. Thank you Jets!!! My list from that draft in order:

Darnold

Allen

Mayfield

The wrong Josh

In the winter of 2018 I was too sick to really study things & have a decent opinion. I was neutral on Josh Allen before the draft & then went into trust but verify mode when we drafted him.  The guy I was most against was Rosen because the concussions reminded me too much of Rob Johnson. I thought he was a medical risk, not that he'd be horrible in the NFL.  I have to admit with my limited knowledge at the time I wanted Darnold, which is almost as bad as wanting Rosen, but the Jets took him at 3 & made things easier to accept.  

This is weird. All because there was debate on which Josh to take, you make fun of a young dude who’s career didn’t work out? Bad mojo. 

1 hour ago, Ga boy said:

Quit it.  These guys are human beings with feelings.  Maybe next stop is with Dr. Phil.  Just joshing.  

I mean why be a d bag for no reason? 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is weird. All because there was debate on which Josh to take, you make fun of a young dude who’s career didn’t work out? Bad mojo. 

I mean why be a d bag for no reason? 

You right Bis. Took it too far.  I wish those guys well.

10 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Apparently he is now on the Titans practice squad.  Teams keep kicking those tires, but nothing has clicked yet.

Wrong Josh.  Tennessee is signing Josh Gordon, not Rosen.  They already have a practice squad QB in Logan Woodside. 

Rosen signed with Cleveland's practice squad:  https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/01/browns-sign-josh-rosen-to-practice-squad/

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/31/2022 at 10:32 AM, Albany,n.y. said:

In the winter of 2018 I was too sick to really study things & have a decent opinion. I was neutral on Josh Allen before the draft & then went into trust but verify mode when we drafted him.  The guy I was most against was Rosen because the concussions reminded me too much of Rob Johnson. I thought he was a medical risk, not that he'd be horrible in the NFL.  I have to admit with my limited knowledge at the time I wanted Darnold, which is almost as bad as wanting Rosen, but the Jets took him at 3 & made things easier to accept.  

I saw several sites that compared Darnold to Andrew Luck.  Such as:  https://www.nfl.com/prospects/sam-darnold/32004441-5246-6141-9e5c-6e7d32a03e33

I wanted him too.  So happy the Jets are the Jets.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.