Internet Rumors of Zack Moss trade availability from an unverified Twitter account

Draconator

56 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

I also wonder if maybe Devin Singletary is a trade candidate.

Yes - he's #1 on the depth chart currently, but this is also his contract year, vs having 2 years left on Moss's contract

I get it - Singletary is the better player, but if we're trading or releasing a RB, does remaining contract length also weigh into the decision?

No chance imo.  Not this year.  We need the better player. 

I can’t see a world where Moss is the reason we win a game. 

I like draft picks. 
I like the upside of Blackshear. 
I think I’ve spoken the words “why the ***** is Moss in there right now?” more times than I’ve praised him, but I’m also not the smartest football mind, so I digress. 

28 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I hope not - I would really like us to sign 3-time probowl 2 time all-pro punter Brett Kern

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kern

Just released by Tennessee in favor of a strong-legged rookie

......anyone else think Vrabel and Robinson put said rookie in a dark room with a spotlight on him and a lie detector hooked up and asked him a list of pointed questions first?

Can he hold? Serious question. 

It’s more important to fill the vacant punter position with someone who won’t ***** up a FG or XP much more than we do for a guy who will punt from the 50 occasionally (that would have been Haack). 

I just don't see why we would do this.  Motor is a FA after this year.  Moss isn't making enough to claim cap relief.  He's getting paid to be a rotational 1st/2nd down back.  If we got rid of him, is Cook meant to take all those snaps? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Can he hold? Serious question. 

It’s more important to fill the vacant punter position with someone who won’t ***** up a FG or XP much more than we do for a guy who will punt from the 50 occasionally (that would have been Haack). 

I'm sure he can. 

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I can’t see a world where Moss is the reason we win a game. 

I like draft picks. 
I like the upside of Blackshear. 
I think I’ve spoken the words “why the ***** is Moss in there right now?” more times than I’ve praised him, but I’m also not the smartest football mind, so I digress. 

At his best, Moss is the prototypical "dime a dozen" running back. 

At his worst, he's "look like Tarzan, play like Jane".

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I just don't see why we would do this.  Motor is a FA after this year.  Moss isn't making enough to claim cap relief.  He's getting paid to be a rotational 1st/2nd down back.  If we got rid of him, is Cook meant to take all those snaps? 

Pretty sure the thought is that Duke Johnson or Blackshear would fill his role.  I think both of those guys would be fine as rotational backs, but that leaves the Bills without a tough, short yardage, "power" back, which is what they view Moss as.  Moss was pretty decent in that role as a rookie, but failed pretty miserably last year in those situations.

• Agree 1

There no way a team trades for him as long as he still has his spleen, and we all know it.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Weird, I feel like I got a lot of flack when I suggested multiple times now through camp and preseason Bills could be showcasing Moss for a trade...

So you went so far to prove your point by creating a twitter account using the name Pierre Kingpin? 😈

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Cook may have the higher ceiling because he's bigger and faster. But there's more to being a running back than that.

Blackshear is hungry, has great vision, plays with energy and has a chip on his shoulder.

We'll see what happens.

ok, but how much more hungry is he than Cook? How’s Cook’s vision? How’s Cook’s energy? Does Cook not have a chip, and if so, how heavy is it?? I need numbers bro.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.