Internet Rumors of Zack Moss trade availability from an unverified Twitter account

Draconator

I will say I thought Duke Johnson looked real good against the Pathers when no other Bills RB playing in the game did

He appears to have good vision 

that being said, I'm not convinced the Bils are looking to trade Moss, but it could happen.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Draconator said:

From an unverified Twitter account. 

I'm just the messenger, Ma'am. 

Various Bills bloggers/lower-tier writers have been speculating for a while

Last Wednesday:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/which-buffalo-bills-could-be-traded-next-zack-moss-oj-howard-among-5-candidates/ar-AA1148d8

Zack Moss

If you’re looking for a surprise candidate, Zack Moss is a great place to start.

Moss has had his best training camp and preseason as a member of the Bills. Moss was coming off of an ankle injury last season that hampered his play, but looks to be 100% this year. Brandon Beane may hesitate to trade a back on his rookie contract, but he could be high on a Devin Singletary and James Cook pairing this season while giving Cook running back one duties next year. Moss, like Cody Ford, could net the Bills an earlier day three pick.

In addition to giving Singletary and Cook a chance to be Buffalo’s 1-2 punch at running back, trading Moss would give the Bills the opportunity to keep Duke Johnson or Raheem Blackshear as their final back.

Pro Football Network:

Who are a few running backs who could be available on the trade market?

A couple of running backs I’ve heard rumblings about are Buffalo Bills RB Zack Moss and Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn.

While Vaughn is probably more of a “he’s available for the right price” situation, Moss seems primed to be dealt with Devin Singletary and rookie James Cook forming a strong tandem this summer. Moss has had to battle for the No. 2 gig for the last three summers, and it just seems like he’s not a long-term option for Buffalo.

Moss could be of interest to the Eagles, who need a north-to-south rotational back. Moss also makes sense for a team like the Minnesota Vikings if they move Alexander Mattison, who is in the final year of his rookie deal. Moss has two years left on his contract.

Fan board on SI:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/buffalo-trade-rumors-zack-moss-moving-james-cook-philadelphia-eagles-roster

I personally think he's our best pass protector of the running backs, but Devin Singletary improved markedly last year, so if they feel Gilliam can function as a pass protector/short yardage back, maybe?

6 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I’d be shocked we got something for Moss. If it’s a real rumor, it’s Beane trying to create a market. 

Beane has a history of making trades where I (and others here) are shocked he got something.  Tyrod Taylor, AJ McCarron, Lee Smith, etc.

2 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

It also says on sbnation that oj Howard was traded

Link, please?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.