Bills cuts

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well, 52. They have to sign a punter once they are done. But I suppose they can keep an extra guy until they do that. 

Yeah, the upside of the punter fiasco is that they can hide someone on the roster for a day before moving that person to IR and signing a punter to take his place.  Might help Stevenson stick on IR for awhile.  Or maybe they avoid PUP with White, or get Doyle to IR.  At least there’s a little bit of flexibility there. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well, 52. They have to sign a punter once they are done. But I suppose they can keep an extra guy until they do that. 

They're probably going to put Stevenson and possibly Doyle on short-term in-season IR, so carrying one of them on the 53 then IR'ing him to sign a punter might be a Thing

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah, I would also add Tanner Owen.

Really?  Say more...what did you see?

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

They're probably going to put Stevenson and possibly Doyle on short-term in-season IR, so carrying one of them on the 53 then IR'ing him to sign a punter might be a Thing

Really?  Say more...what did you see?

I don't think he was spectacular, but did well enough to stick around and get more time being coached up.

32 minutes ago, Georgie said:

They aren't done yet, many more to cut

Nope, House said "told you" so that means they are done with cuts.  That's how it works here.  The league will be sending out a rules adjustment memo to grant the Bills and exemption shortly

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.