Commanders RB Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times

EmotionallyUnstable

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Horrible.... but attempted robberies are not a new thing...

Just another one of a very long and growing list of problems.… Too many people think that doing things like this is the right way for them to live. Truthfully, too many people think that things that impact others in a horrible fashion are appropriate.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Hoping for a speedy recovery. 

on a not serious note, I drafted him in fantasy literally yesterday. I also drafted Antonio Gibson, so this is an interesting development

Gibson has been falling as there has been talk of Robinson taking over as the starter.

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Einstein said:

It sure feels like (even if not true) that crime is rampant right now. It may simply be due to the quick access to news we have now, but scary.

im normally one to point out how good things are in the grand scheme- but in many markets crime is not in a great spot right now.

• Like (+1) 1

He was shot twice (yes twice is multiple but is more specific).

https://www.popville.com/2022/08/shooting-on-h-street-ne-around-615pm-sunday/

Robinson was shot twice and taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries believed not to be life-threatening.”

Christian writes: “double incidents on H three blocks from each other. I think the one at 10th & H is another shooting, one at 7th looked like may have been an assault on a woman :( both significant Road blocks”.

From MPD: “Alert: Shooting Investigation in the 1000 block of H Street NE. Lookout for two black juvenile males with shoulder length dreads, medium complexion, wearing a black or brown shirt with yellow smiley faces on it.”

I have been in that area a number of times and never had an issue coming from National Arboretym.  Not usually a bad area during day.  

Perhaps he was wearing a lot of jewelry and this was an opprotunity robbery.

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Hoping for a speedy recovery. 

on a not serious note, I drafted him in fantasy literally yesterday. I also drafted Antonio Gibson, so this is an interesting development

I literally picked him up this morning. Mckissic might be the way to go now. So glad to hear it's not life threatening. 

Edited by ALLEN1QB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.