What news on the Rams?

Don Otreply

I thought it would be a thing to talk about the upcoming game…

Last I heard Their QB had a bad elbow on his throwing arm, not wishing harm on him, but good news for us, does anyone have any other insight on the state of their team?  Rumors etc? 

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I thought it would be a thing to talk about the upcoming game…

Last I heard Their QB had a bad elbow on his throwing arm, not wishing harm on him, but good news for us, does anyone have any other insight on the state of their team?  Rumors etc? 

Go Bills!!!

Tendinitis type injury. He’ll be more than fine week 1. It’s something that could pop up later in the year though.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

One of their DL swung helmets at a joint practice.  His name is something like Darren McDonald or something like that.

Probably won’t be suspended because the NFL has funny rules.

Minor infraction, I mean, it was practice man, practice! We’re talking about practice, come on man. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

One of their DL swung helmets at a joint practice.  His name is something like Darren McDonald or something like that.

Yeah, not much said about that so far. I think there is about a 1% chance the NFL would sit one of their premier players for the season opener.

But if Jerry Hughes had done that in a joint practice? Better believe he'd be in time out from Roger.

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

Minor infraction, I mean, it was practice man, practice! We’re talking about practice, come on man. 

True, but it wasn't his teammate that he swung at. So there should be some accountability. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Captain_Quint said:

Yeah, not much said about that so far. I think there is about a 1% chance the NFL would sit one of their premier players for the season opener.

But if Jerry Hughes had done that in a joint practice? Better believe he'd be in time out from Roger.

True, but it wasn't his teammate that he swung at. So there should be some accountability. 

It was a joke, I agree. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So very true, 😂

31 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

The nfl stated they won’t suspend him for something that happened at practice.  It’s up to the team to discipline him.  Meaning: no discipline.  

I wonder what McB would done. if Oliver had done the same thing.  

38 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I used to think Donald was pretty calm and collected. He is pretty soft spoken. But he has shown that he is kind of a jerk. He definitely drank his own cool aid.

Phenomenal player, but I feel like his personality has changed. He also tried to choke a player last year.

Edited by MJS

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

I used to think Donald was pretty calm and collected. He is pretty soft spoken. But he has shown that he is kind of a jerk. He definitely drank his own cool aid.

Phenomenal player, but I feel like his personality has changed. He also tried to choke a player last year.

The constant use of steroids will cause such a change,

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

Big market, star player, NFL premier game to launch season…Goodell will put the blinders on for this one.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Probably getting cut anyway after doing something like that.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.