Bills show what a class organization they are

marck

On 8/27/2022 at 9:10 PM, NewEra said:

They did.  Class act for sure.  Another scum FO will pick him up

@DrPJax did you say you would stop being a bills fan if the FO did this?

Yeah. The Browns and Raiders, for example, could be landing spots for him.

On 8/27/2022 at 9:16 PM, UKBillFan said:

The only misstep for me is cutting Haack over Araiza. If they knew this was hanging over the latter, why cut the former when they did?

Maybe Haack was going to be cut no matter what the circumstance was with Araiza. Maybe the Bills thought they could do better than Hack with someone else's 53-roster cut. Haack, does after all, own the legacy of the 10 yard punt. Frankly, I'm shocked Indy signed him.

Here the Bills sit with a chance at Tennessee's cut, Brett Kern. It's not all doom and gloom.

21 hours ago, Augie said:

What do you think looks worse:

A) Finding out you made a mistake by not being aware of an incident a prospect was possibly involved with in college, learning of your mistake then letting the player go because you want no part of that type of person on your team, or……

B) Paying hush money in an attempt to coverup a brutal gang rape.

I’d say option B not only looks worse, it IS worse. Only an idiot would even consider that path to “protect their brand”. 

Too much common sense... We'll have none of that here mister!

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Augie said:

What do you think looks worse:

A) Finding out you made a mistake by not being aware of an incident a prospect was possibly involved with in college, learning of your mistake then letting the player go because you want no part of that type of person on your team, or……

B) Paying hush money in an attempt to coverup a brutal gang rape.

I’d say option B not only looks worse, it IS worse. Only an idiot would even consider that path to “protect their brand”. 

Except option b never happened.

Better call Saul reached out to the Bills once and the bills lawyers were like " wtf, this sounds like a scam".

They then fell back and waited until it actually became a real legal matter and cut arazia within 48 hours of the civil suit being filed. 

The buffalo bills are not the police department. They are not entitled to random investigations. Fyi the Police will not notify you if you are being investigated. 

They handled it with class and dignity. Fairburn and skurski can pretend it's the Nixon tapes but the rest of the bills community is moving on

2 hours ago, Forlorn hope said:

Except option b never happened.

Better call Saul reached out to the Bills once and the bills lawyers were like " wtf, this sounds like a scam".

They then fell back and waited until it actually became a real legal matter and cut arazia within 48 hours of the civil suit being filed. 

The buffalo bills are not the police department. They are not entitled to random investigations. Fyi the Police will not notify you if you are being investigated. 

They handled it with class and dignity. Fairburn and skurski can pretend it's the Nixon tapes but the rest of the bills community is moving on

I was responding to someone who seemed to think Plan B was a real consideration. IMO, that was never even an option. The Bills didn’t know about it when they drafted him, then they did the best job possible to extract themselves from the situation. The Rams are next. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

I was responding to someone who seemed to think Plan B was a real consideration. IMO, that was never even an adoption. The Bills didn’t know about it when they drafted him, then they did the best job possible to extract themselves from the situation. The Rams are next. 

Ok gotcha. Sorry I misread the context 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.