Our new punter will be (Update pg. 38 - Martin Signed)

JMM

9 minutes ago, 716er said:

Looking at the free agent list there is also something called a Sterling Hofrichter available. And a Hunter Niswander.

Give me the WANDER

JRQ=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Hofrichter punted for Syracuse, half his games were in a dome, doubt the winds of November are his strong suit. considering 6 of our home games are from Halloween eve on...

10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think that explains why the bills cut Haack even knowing of the allegations. Haack was never going to make this team. Anyone else is basically better. 

That game last season against the Jets at home sealed his fate with the Bills and the fans.  I lost trust in him and just glad we will see someone new this season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

When your defense has to defend 45 yards yes, it matters. Bojo was a good punter but a bad holder, that very much matters. 

It clearly is difficult to find a good punter when this team still hasn’t replaced Brian Moorman. 

So you think our offense is going to stall out inside our own 5 and force the defense  to defend short fields enough times for this to matter? Interesting take. 

I don’t really care about replacing Moorman because we’re still talking about a punter. This isn’t the drought years. 

People act like Araiza was one of the best punters in the league. He’s a guy with a strong leg and that’s it. He’s similar to Bojorquez and his ability to consistently hold well is still a question despite a handful of preseason snaps. 

2 hours ago, JMM said:

First, I believe that Azaria will be released, as early as today. I agree with that decision, and all that discussion is in his thread.

I predict that we will sign Brett Kern from Tennessee,  who is likely to be cut on Tuesday.  3 time PB, having a great camp and still has a lively leg. Averaging 49yds in camp. He's also a home boy, Grand Isle native. And the best part is he's a coffin corner, pin em deep punter. That's perfect for us, with our O its not too often we will be putting from deep in our territory.  Keep an eye out for this. 

Araiza will likely get released, but people aren't going to want to admit that considering all the hype that was heaped on him. 

Too bad the Ravens just signed Cameron Dicker... I wanted him, if only for that last name.

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Let us all revisit this durung a close game and the weather is foul.

I did say competent didn’t I,  Why did you totally disregard that????

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.