Our new punter will be (Update pg. 38 - Martin Signed)

JMM

BSF choice is old school Josh Allen is our Buffalo Bills punter the best athlete on the team no reason he can’t punt. The punter is a waste of a roster spot and cap space especially in today’s NFL football. I don’t even want keep a kicker either same deal. Also too many coaches we don’t need that many assistant to the assistant coaches for the Bills either no wonder we have PSL’s coming. I know someone has to get the Bills coaches coffee. Coaches were better back in the day a cigarette, the coaches got there own coffee from Mr. Coffee and football decisions were made. My goodness I miss Buffalo sports back than it was smaller we all sat together as Bills fans in a 80,000 plus football stadium no luxury boxes or PSL’s that divide fans not bring them together. Buffalo Bisons games at the old War Memorial Stadium for free or no more than $5.

I want to say something else the end of minor league baseball as we know them now is coming with the players unions that means more money for tickets to the fans which will mean less fans going to the minor league ballpark which will further lessen the Bisons crowds. Buffalo fans aren’t paying $1,000 PSL’s for the Bills nor are Bisons fans paying $40 to $50 a ticket to go to a game either. These oh give the players more where do you think the owners are going to pass the extra costs too? Think I know that is hard for some fans. I am saying the end of sports as we know is coming. Sports are in a dangerous times the owners are going from a working class blue collar fans business model to a professional upper class white collar fans business model we will see how turns out? Going union for minor league baseball is going to cost more cities baseball teams and cities are going to be holding the bag with a baseball stadium with no baseball team in it if the city isn’t able to attain a Independent baseball team that doesn’t fall under MLB union model good luck. Remember minor leagues were never really affected by player strikes at the major league level now we will be. Buffalo might end up in the American Association again that is back as a Independent Baseball League this time with teams like the Chicago Dogs, Milwaukee Milkman and Kansas City Monarchs. You try out for the team and they have other real jobs like the Buffalo Bandits NLL players.

Minor league baseball the IL isn’t like the NFL or NHL with unlimited television money. I hope I am wrong about everything but the costs are going up. Also the Buffalo fan that justifies everything no matter what the costs well BSF just watch on television or streaming well that is going up to but notice our income isn’t keeping up with these sports leagues players money desires and owners public money for stadium fantasies in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bisons! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Um...they hold for Bass so I think they're important.   1/11

Hence “competent” 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/27/2022 at 10:07 AM, Bangarang said:

Jordan Berry or Brett Kern.

But we’re still talking about a punter so who cares?

I like that Berry is 4 or 5 years younger.

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

good news is there should be a couple of good ones to choose from and an upgrade from Haack still.

Would Beane pay what Martin wants? He got released over salary so I wonder how much Bills would invest in a punter. 

11 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

hes going to weigh his options before deciding is roughly the opposite of news, right?

Not sure how much there is to weigh? if you want to play on a Super bowl contender, this is the big break.  It’s an opportunity i would think Kern and some others would jump on immediately. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

BSF choice is old school Josh Allen is our Buffalo Bills punter the best athlete on the team no reason he can’t punt. The punter is a waste of a roster spot and cap space especially in today’s NFL football. I don’t even want keep a kicker either same deal. Also too many coaches we don’t need that many assistant to the assistant coaches for the Bills either no wonder we have PSL’s coming. I know someone has to get the Bills coaches coffee. Coaches were better back in the day a cigarette, the coaches got there own coffee from Mr. Coffee and football decisions were made. My goodness I miss Buffalo sports back than it was smaller we all sat together as Bills fans in a 80,000 plus football stadium no luxury boxes or PSL’s that divide fans not bring them together. Buffalo Bisons games at the old War Memorial Stadium for free or no more than $5.

I want to say something else the end of minor league baseball as we know them now is coming with the players unions that means more money for tickets to the fans which will mean less fans going to the minor league ballpark which will further lessen the Bisons crowds. Buffalo fans aren’t paying $1,000 PSL’s for the Bills nor are Bisons fans paying $40 to $50 a ticket to go to a game either. These oh give the players more where do you think the owners are going to pass the extra costs too? Think I know that is hard for some fans. I am saying the end of sports as we know is coming. Sports are in a dangerous times the owners are going from a working class blue collar fans business model to a professional upper class white collar fans business model we will see how turns out? Going union for minor league baseball is going to cost more cities baseball teams and cities are going to be holding the bag with a baseball stadium with no baseball team in it if the city isn’t able to attain a Independent baseball team that doesn’t fall under MLB union model good luck. Remember minor leagues were never really affected by player strikes at the major league level now we will be. Buffalo might end up in the American Association again that is back as a Independent Baseball League this time with teams like the Chicago Dogs, Milwaukee Milkman and Kansas City Monarchs. You try out for the team and they have other real jobs like the Buffalo Bandits NLL players.

Minor league baseball the IL isn’t like the NFL or NHL with unlimited television money. I hope I am wrong about everything but the costs are going up. Also the Buffalo fan that justifies everything no matter what the costs well BSF just watch on television or streaming well that is going up to but notice our income isn’t keeping up with these sports leagues players money desires and owners public money for stadium fantasies in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bisons! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Was this post and all those words really necessary?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.