Our new punter will be (Update pg. 38 - Martin Signed)

JMM

9 hours ago, JMM said:

First, I believe that Azaria will be released, as early as today. I agree with that decision, and all that discussion is in his thread.

I predict that we will sign Brett Kern from Tennessee,  who is likely to be cut on Tuesday.  3 time PB, having a great camp and still has a lively leg. Averaging 49yds in camp. He's also a home boy, Grand Isle native. And the best part is he's a coffin corner, pin em deep punter. That's perfect for us, with our O its not too often we will be putting from deep in our territory.  Keep an eye out for this. 

Grand Island native but he may have grown up an Argos fan.

Watching Titan game, first drive got to the 50, brought in Ryan Stonehouse to punt.

making me think Bret Kern is gonna get cut and as a vested vet will not be on waivers and he can pick his team.

Pretty sure he will be the new punter as he is from Grand Island, NY.  Plus he has 15 years of holding experience.

Last point, Titans save $1,500,000 in cap space by cutting him

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, marck said:

Watching Titan game, first drive got to the 50, brought in Ryan Stonehouse to punt.

making me think Bret Kern is gonna get cut and as a vested vet will not be on waivers and he can pick his team.

Pretty sure he will be the new punter as he is from Grand Island, NY.  Plus he has 15 years of holding experience.

Sounds like a great fit

1 hour ago, marck said:

👀 👀 👀

15 years of holding experience

I am all in on Kern now 

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.