Why the lack of comments after the disaster in Carolina?

RunJoshRun

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

It seemed to me the entire second half was about looking at TE performance, blocking and the bottom of the WR/OL roster.

It didn't look like any normal Bills scheme at all.

I believed this to be true as well as Dorsey opening up his playbook to test things as a first time OC. 

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

It seemed to me the entire second half was about looking at TE performance, blocking and the bottom of the WR/OL roster.

It didn't look like any normal Bills scheme at all.

I believed this to be true as well as Dorsey opening up his playbook to test things as a first time OC. 

12 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

Our Bills stunk in every aspect of the game.  

It was just pre-season by why didn't the players trying to make the final roster show up??

-OJ Howard needs to move on

-Love will probably stay over Lawson

-Blackshear showed some flashes but probably won't make the 53

-Cook showed nothing except a lack of outside speed

I can't wait for the final 53!

That’s it! Cut em all and start over! We suck!

is that more what you were looking for?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Opening up in the sense of trying out a lot of conservative type calling (which is fine with me).  

The few times they went to 3 and 4 wide in the 2nd half they actually had success, but it was all about evaluation yesterday.

45 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I learned one thing - if the Bills have to put their entire second string offense on the field together this season, they’re going to be in real trouble. 

Now that  would be a unique penalty.  Some unspeakable foul occurs, entire offense or defense gets booted for the balance of the series or quarter.  I am going to put a crisp new US dollar bill into each of 32 envelopes and have them handed out at the owners meeting!

BarleyNY, this was not an indictment of your observation, just a reveal of how twisted my thought processes are. 😁

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Opening up in the sense of trying out a lot of conservative type calling (which is fine with me).  

The few times they went to 3 and 4 wide in the 2nd half they actually had success, but it was all about evaluation yesterday.

I was thinking more on the sets and usage of personnel and their capabilities. 

On a related note I am so disappointed with OJ Howard. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I was thinking more on the sets and usage of personnel and their capabilities. 

On a related note I am so disappointed with OJ Howard. 

I got to agree, disappointed.  In another thread I gave his stats.  He probably took more snaps than any TE and only had

3 catches for 16 yards.  His blocking looked average.

12 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

Our Bills stunk in every aspect of the game.  

It was just pre-season by why didn't the players trying to make the final roster show up??

-OJ Howard needs to move on

-Love will probably stay over Lawson

-Blackshear showed some flashes but probably won't make the 53

-Cook showed nothing except a lack of outside speed

I can't wait for the final 53!

Probably because it was our 2nds vs their firsts and they did well considering the horrible timing of penalties and there was something else going on in Bills land.

I was at the game with my fam, first in person one for my kids, and it was some pretty awful football. The halftime show featured some peewee local clubs scrimmaging, and they were on fire, comparatively to our Bills. Barkley’s passing seemed better than Keenum, but Barkley’s punting was better than his own passing, so…that said, my kiddos loved it, the whole experience, and because they didn’t have much clue about the nuances of the game, the only thing my son was upset about was not seeing a Bills touchdown ( we left with 10 min to go in the 4th, and never threatened). I’m glad the Bills didn’t trot out Araiza. One other quick point, it was amazing to me how many other Bills mafia made this trek and watched this meaningless excuse for a football game with us…that was so so so cool and impressed my kids that not just their daddy is such a big Bills fan, lol. Most of the Carolina fans were fine, I saw one almost fight but all in all, very tame night and family friendly. Half the stadium at least was Bills mafia. Anyway, onwards  and upwards we go from here. Go Bills!!!!

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

5 minutes ago, Maynard said:

I have t had a chance to watch it yet. Was there anything positive?

I’m watching now. It’s almost halftime. A good play here and there, but the 2nd half will remain unseen by me. I like my entertainment to entertain. It doesn’t count, I’m moving on. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Now that  would be a unique penalty.  Some unspeakable foul occurs, entire offense or defense gets booted for the balance of the series or quarter.  I am going to put a crisp new US dollar bill into each of 32 envelopes and have them handed out at the owners meeting!

BarleyNY, this was not an indictment of your observation, just a reveal of how twisted my thought processes are. 😁

Oh man, a starting 11 red card. Yikes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Did I miss something last night.  During last weeks game the Bills broadcast stated Brandon Beane would be on for interview during 3rd quarter last night.  Don't think I missed it or even any mention of it.  I'm assuming it was canceled because of Arazia issue.  Never heard anything stated.

19 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Simon locked the punter thread for three hours. That was a positive. 

And he dropped a moratorium on punter talk in other threads which was also a positive, very nice.

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

Just to let you all know... Bluto or Better Bluto... has trolled the ***** out of you guys. I know there are some here who know what I mean. 

lol

Super low level trolling, more like……

bang head GIF

60IQ LAMP

Edited by JDubya76
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

And he dropped a moratorium on punter talk in other threads which was also a positive, very nice.

He was slightly overruled by SDS. SDS unlocked threads that were locked, and asked that the Arazia talk remain in the Arazia thread, not a moratorium that was handed down previously. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.