Bills @ Carolina Preseason Game Thread (kickoff now @ 7:36pm)

Simon

Just now, StHustle said:

Zane Gonzalez, Panthers kicker got hurt warming up on the sideline. I happened to glance that direction  right as it happened. I recorded the cart off. Not sure if reported on the broadcast

It was reported and they showed the kick.  Looked like a non contact injury?

41 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

3 rec for 13 yards.  He is averaging under 9 yards per catch over 3 preseason games despite leading the team in targets and receptions.  

I am rooting for the kid, but you won't make a team averaging under 9 yards per catch as a backup WR unless you can prove you can contribute on ST.  

Yeah, but how many third downs has he converted this preseason? Two tonight so far. It was like 3 or 4 each in the first two preseason games. You aren't going to have a high YPC when many of your receptions come on 3rd and 3 or whatever. The kid is a first down making machine. Super sure hands. Was in college, and still appears to be now. That's a very valuable asset.

25 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Keenums passes look soooo slow compared to Allen. The ball travels so slow in the air. Smh

we have a unique perspective I mean who throws the ball like #17 and brings all his tangibles and untangibles he has....NOONE. Thats my take and Im sticking to it

m

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Legit question. Why is McDermott not attempting a few fg's and having keenum hold? Seems like a good idea. I know we gotta get in fg range though 

It will be Araiza or his replacement holding. Keenum will not be holder.

No need to screw up Bass with a holder he won't have in regular season.

Edited by DRsGhost

1 minute ago, mikemac2001 said:

Wow I’m really enjoying this game 

Good for you!  It's a bit rougher for the rest of us.  ...are we done with sarcasm now?

If you don't want to watch the game, read a book, find a good show, take a bath, plenty you do until the game's over.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.