The scene at a Charlotte Bills Bar 4 hours before the game!

StHustle

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

OMG , I saw a JP Losman jersey 

Some guys never give it up

buffalo_losman is still my email address and has been the only private email I’ve ever had.

Could be worse like so many who thought it was cool to roll with hotstuff6969@hotmail 

• Haha (+1) 1

Sthustle, Looks like a great time, Joe Marino does a good pod show on the tube, I watch it with some frequency 👍🍺

Go Bills!,!!!

13 hours ago, HOUSE said:

at the local billsbackers bar in PB I saw a guy once 6'6" 350 pounds easy wearing an away Ashton Youboty jersey. It made me laugh. Ashton was a midget 5'11" lol

Ashton Youboty[1] (born July 7, 1984), is a Liberian-American football coach and former cornerback, who is the current cornerbacks coach at Purdue. He played college football at Ohio State for coach Jim Tressel from 2003 to 2006 and played in the National Football League (NFL) for 6 season from 2006 to 2011. He forwent his senior season and was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the third round (70 overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft.[2] After five seasons with the Buffalo Bills (2006–2010), he played for the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2011.

15 hours ago, HOUSE said:

But, but I heard he can punt.  Just kidding.  Glad to see Bills Mafia showing up.  Charlotte was a hot spot for transplants from Buffalo in the 90’s and early 2000’s when FL’s real estate was exploding at that time with over speculation.  FL has a ton of WNYers from prior to that time.

Man ,I feel for the OP; 10 straight preseason wins and then this total game and social debacle!  Hope the pregame provided a wonderful experience , and that you got out of there with little harassment and some good friendships !   I was just listening on Sirius and it was still a boring , painful experience !  Lol !  You even endured a lightning delay!   What an experience; one of those “ Billsy”:type deals!   Still betting the positive outweighed the negative , so hope you got safely home.  

If I may , it reminds me of my SB 28 experience!  Took my parents , met the new Jags owner , Wayne weaver , at the NFL Experience!  Lead at halftime , so far so good!   Then Tt fumbles , cowboys grab the lead and it all goes south.  Get harassed walking out by Cowboy loyal fans.  Last live Bills game I ever attended with my father who Later passed from lymphoma. Go to the Atlanta airport to fly back to Jacksonville and at the gate , who is standing right in front of me but Bisquit , Cornelius Bennett !  Easy to recognize.  So this was his 4 th SB loss ( my second SB As I went to 27 the prior year ).  I was thinking , hey.say hello, thank him for years of great entertainment and pride as a fan! Big dude compared to me. Right before I got the ciurage to say hi , he goes into a verbal , loud tirade at the gate counter because he was flying out to the pro bowl and he was bumped from the flight as it was full !  He goes into the voicing of “ Do you know who I am , do you realize I just lost in the Super Bowl, and more nice things ! 

Neeless to say ,  no introduction or autograph request from me as I cowered behind him!  Lol!  So close yet he might have already been in Hawaii !   Started out well  as such a promising trip !  Now a 4 th SB loss and a player who I loved watching being human and melting down two feet away!  Still tho some fond memories, and I hope the OP still had a great time !   Find that silver lining and keep the faith!   Go Bills and best wishes!  😀🍸

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.