Pregame thread: Bills at Panthers preseason game 3

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

Does NFLN have this scheduled for replay? I want to record it, but switching over to satellite is a hassle, and I’m………..lazy. 

I literally  just came here to post this - it is airing at 2am on nfln 

Edit: 3am

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I literally  just came here to post this - it is airing at 2am on nfln 

It looks like it’s actually 3-6:00am. When I flipped over to check I see the KC vs Packer game. I think Jordan Love threw 3-4 screens before throwing the ball more than 5 yards down field. They don’t trust him, and are going to look bad for that pick. It happens. Oh well, we got our guy!!! 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

It looks like it’s actually 3-6:00am. When I flipped over to check I see the KC vs Packer game. I think Jordan Love threw 3-4 screens before throwing the ball more than 5 yards down field. They don’t trust him, and are going to look bad for that pick. It happens. Oh well, we got our guy!!! 

Ok I’ll edit

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Rule change, no punts allowed!

In HS my son played QB. He wanted to throw the ball around at home before the season, but I had a partially torn rotator cuff and couldn’t throw it back…….so I would PUNT it back. He also returned punts so it was great practice for him fielding balls. On at least two occasions he failed to call for a fair catch when that was clearly the right move and he got LIT UP! He never fumbled once, so I’ll take a little credit there. 😂 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.