Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It’s never an easy day for White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. Even when she gets softball questions, she gets flustered.

So when a member of the White House press corps decides to change things up and play hardball, she basically glitches out and breaks down in real time. That’s definitely what’s been happening today:

BRUTAL.

This clip comes to mind after listening to her answer. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Westside said:

That was brutal 

I find American people, such as, on video, unable to myself look away, as such. 

I am grateful that some of the really dumb moment so my life are not on video, and Lord knows I've had them.  This young lady seemed to lose her train of thought and decided to shepherd through.  Some people can recover, she clearly didn't. I sorta feel bad even sharing it, but damn, here I am.  Again. 

20 hours ago, Doc said:

Another thread with you taking a dump in it and doing nothing else.  Shocker.

Meanwhile in real news....

Special master to Trump’s lawyers: ‘You can't have your cake and eat it’

Judge Raymond Dearie pushed Trump’s lawyers repeatedly for not backing up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

The senior federal judge tasked with reviewing the materials seized by the FBI from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate sharply questioned the former president’s attorneys Tuesday during their first hearing in his courtroom.

Judge Raymond Dearie repeatedly challenged Trump’s lawyers for refusing to back up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

Wow a judge the Trump lawyers chose.  This reminds me of the election fraud they can't seem to prove.  Anyways.  Blow away. 

On 9/23/2022 at 7:56 AM, nedboy7 said:

Meanwhile in real news....

Special master to Trump’s lawyers: ‘You can't have your cake and eat it’

Judge Raymond Dearie pushed Trump’s lawyers repeatedly for not backing up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

The senior federal judge tasked with reviewing the materials seized by the FBI from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate sharply questioned the former president’s attorneys Tuesday during their first hearing in his courtroom.

Judge Raymond Dearie repeatedly challenged Trump’s lawyers for refusing to back up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

Wow a judge the Trump lawyers chose.  This reminds me of the election fraud they can't seem to prove.  Anyways.  Blow away. 

Not only did you come in and watch you jerked off to it.  

Again....not there there is anything wrong with that.  

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Damn, a minute forty-seven to try and explain that Biden made a mistake?  

She's tough to watch. 

My sobriety would be challenged every day if I had that job.  She's being put in an incredible position to have to cover for this stuff.  What's she going to say?  "Yup, the President ***** up.  He thought a dead person was in the room.  We're looking into this."   Whatever they are paying her it ain't enough. 

• Agree 1