Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Her first 'performance'

"I am a Black, Gay, Immigrant woman "

in preparation for when companies hiring practice become woker.. 

who is more qualified in the hierarchy  

gay woman?

trans man? 

or trans woman? 

are there any fetishes that rise to the top or tips on assessing a candidates carbon footprint? 

Is it more appropriate to fire a couple white straight males if possible to allow hiring all 3??

there has to be a handbook for this right?? 

On 8/25/2022 at 10:08 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

in preparation for when companies hiring practice become woker.. 

who is more qualified in the hierarchy  

gay woman?

trans man? 

or trans woman? 

are there any fetishes that rise to the top or tips on assessing a candidates carbon footprint? 

Is it more appropriate to fire a couple white straight males if possible to allow hiring all 3??

there has to be a handbook for this right?? 

Top of the woke pyramid are trans men that screw household pets on their lunch break while watching MSNBC.  Just the mental image of that should get all the lefty perverts and child molesters excited about the next preferred victim group.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Why isn't he taking responsibility?!

I agree. Demented Biden and his band of idiots are personally responsible for all 13 lives of those American heroes that were executed on his watch.  Then the demented piece of ***** looks at his watch when their bodies are brought home.  What a ***** loser.  What a mess.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

I agree. Demented Biden and his band of idiots are personally responsible for all 13 lives of those American heroes that were executed on his watch.  Then the demented piece of ***** looks at his watch when their bodies are brought home.  What a ***** loser.  What a mess.  

Then again, what should we expect?  He hasn't taken responsibility for the over 600K deaths from Wuhan virus (remember when he said 200K deaths meant Trump should resign?) under his Presidency and in fact blamed the unvaccinated.  What are 13 dead soldiers?

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

At least Psaki could spin and talk in circles when asked these types of questions and thus appear somewhat reasonable to simpletons.

KJP just pours gasoline on the fire.

She's awful at her job.

You’d expect a much better answer from someone who “knew this was coming”

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well she is a woman so I forgive her. 

Why anyone would want this job is beyond me. 

I agree.  This is a horrible job that's ten times worse due to the WH's complete incompetence, and Joe's demented comments that constantly need to be retracted. What a mess.   

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

I agree.  This is a horrible job that's ten times worse due to the WH's complete incompetence, and Joe's demented comments that constantly need to be retracted. What a mess.   

It wasn’t any easier under Trump and having to respond to some of the dumb ***** he said/tweeted. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

It’s never an easy day for White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. Even when she gets softball questions, she gets flustered.

So when a member of the White House press corps decides to change things up and play hardball, she basically glitches out and breaks down in real time. That’s definitely what’s been happening today:

BRUTAL.

• Haha (+1) 1