Matt Araiza accused of rape, served with a lawsuit.

bill8164

6 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

That’s the question. What does the SDPD have and what facts do they have? Anything that supports all this stuff over the media? If not…..

What does "the media" have to do with it? There hasn't been anything said in reports fromt he media that I've seen that wasn't presented directly by the victim's lawyer.

To me, the biggest part is that the university buried/covered up this story., and my question is did the police help them?

if it is determined there was a coverup here, I would sure if I were the Bills

9 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

The media is to blame. 

Even after Beane cut him, they were going after him. The media even sent the females out to ask questions.

"Why now?" "Why not cut him in July?"

The subtext being "do you hate women?" "Why didn't you immediately believe the accuser?" "Why didn't you immediately assume he was guilty?" 

Sleazy sleazy sleazy. They're all desperate for a purpose and to APPEAR intrepid. 

If the media is so ethical and fearless why won't anybody ask the Bills why La Nova Pizza owned by the HEAD OF THE BUFFALO MAFIA CRIME FAMILY is licensed to sell food at the stadium. It's a rhetorical question. It's because they're phonies. Let's listen to Wawrow put his betters on the judgement chair instead. 

Exactly. Its why Beane said how many times it's to give Matt space to work things out. I wouldn't rule out the Bills bringing him back after the dust settles if he's cleared of any wrongdoing. 

13 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That’s the part that is most confusing for me.

If you are suing someone civilly, it is for money.

The actions of the alleged victims attorney helped accelerate Araiza’s release from his source of income.

I wonder if he fully thought this through.

Neither of these attorneys seems particularly sharp.

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

What does "the media" have to do with it? There hasn't been anything said in reports fromt he media that I've seen that wasn't presented directly by the victim's lawyer.

To me, the biggest part is that the university buried/covered up this story., and my question is did the police help them?

I agree. If that’s true. The media being, everything you’re seeing on the media. The pictures, the journal entries etc…. What if the police have no evidence of any of that? Those pictures could be from 4 months ago, the journal entries could have been written last week… my point is, if the police have no record of any of that (cause she went the next day)…. Is it really evidence?

Only the police report and the police evidence are going to help this case, her case.

Edited by CEN-CAL17

16 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Beane made clear Araiza’s story has not altered at any point. More may come out via a civil or criminal case which reveals he has but, for now, neither said they were lied to by him.

They can’t explicitly say he lied.  That would be opening them up to lawsuits initiated by Araiza.  He may have left things out…..they may have found out he lied from newly revealed facts…..lots of stuff.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Exactly. Its why Beane said how many times it's to give Matt space to work things out. I wouldn't rule out the Bills bringing him back after the dust settles if he's cleared of any wrongdoing. 

I probably would rule it out. It is unfortunate if he's cleared but I think they don't bring him back.

29 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I'm curious as to your take about how the actual filing of the civil suit changed the dynamics?

When you go from accusations / allegations to actually having a civil suit filed or criminal charges brought, the situation has drastically changed. I’m not sure why I should have to explain that. I would think it would be self evident.

Glad cut. Can you imagine Thu Night Football in 12 days press questions yelled at Josh Allen?!? cluster. 

You posters “claiming innocent until proven guilty”? Sure, maybe he left the house early, but he consent fooled with 17 yr.  He is TOXIC now. Sorry, dude.

BYE BYE

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

The media is to blame. 

Even after Beane cut him, they were going after him. The media even sent the females out to ask questions.

The subtext being "do you hate women?" "Why didn't you immediately believe the accuser?" "Why didn't you immediately assume he was guilty?" 

Sleazy sleazy sleazy. They're all desperate for a purpose and to APPEAR intrepid. 

If the media is so ethical and fearless why won't anybody ask the Bills why La Nova Pizza owned by the HEAD OF THE BUFFALO MAFIA CRIME FAMILY is licensed to sell food at the stadium. It's a rhetorical question. It's because they're phonies. Let's listen to Wawrow put his betters on the judgement chair instead. 

You have some serious goddamn issues with women. Check your entitlement and priveldge and that toxic as hell attitude.

• Vomit 2

46 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

The media is to blame. 

Not sure about the LaNova stuff, but good overall take. 

11 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

You have some serious goddamn issues with women. Check your entitlement and priveldge and that toxic as hell attitude.

The difference between me and you is that I don't need to tell everyone I love the women in my life. 

Stop projecting your deep seated misogyny onto me. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

I'm curious as to your take about how the actual filing of the civil suit changed the dynamics?

Theres an assumption by posters that the news article is the first they’re hearing of this. I could be wrong, but I cannot imagine that the girls attorney made no mention of police reports, pictures, rape kits, time lines.

The Bills attorney spoke with him. Everything in the LAT article would have been discussed with the team. 

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

Really? Where did you hear that?

57 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

The media is to blame. 

It's called a struggle session. It's typical within the usual politics of Marxists/ Marxism

At the end of the day arazia was a massive legal liability once the civil suit was filed 48 hours ago. I thought the organization was competent and acted like a 1st rate organization by waiting until this became an actual legal issue before they could make a sound rational decision. 

The question toward the end where the reporter asked " why wasn't the victims word enough?" It was truly astonishing how stupid that question is and what it implies. As if beane is the manager at McDonald's and some better call Saul lawyer calls and says x,y ,z and then beane without any official legal framework ( criminal or civil) should just start firing people.

It's very disturbing that people in supposed educated positions are this stupid and or sensational.

We're onto los Angeles

Go bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

The media is to blame. 

200w.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Forlorn hope said:

I'm curious how this decision to part with arazia so quickly effects the optics of the Watson case...

Different organizations, different leadership, different cultures. We know who is professional and who hires sexual deviants just to win.