Matt Araiza accused of rape, served with a lawsuit.

bill8164

We are an organization that preaches family. If you truly believe in your family member, are you going to hang him/her out to dry, or are you going to help them in every way that you can?

I’m glad some of you aren’t in my family. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

They didn't know about this when they drafted him.  They just found out about a month or so ago.  

That said, they could have kept Haack or signed some other punter if they were concerned about Araiza.  It's not like they're heavily invested in this guy or anything.

Yeah, that Haack moves looks really bad in hindsight. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Success said:

You know - it would really scare teams if we just decided to go for it on every 4th down this year.  

In the end, we'd probably score more, also.  Sure, we'd come up short a few times - but more often than not, we'd probably make it.

Yeah right. Like Allen slipping at the goal line in Tennessee? Bills do not execute in the clutch.

But don’t get me wrong, it’d be fun.

• Eyeroll 1

Sometimes girls do stupid things  and then regret or feel ashamed,  and when parents find out they change the facts of how it actually happened , 

Im not saying this is what happened in this case and if he’s guilty I don’t ever want to see him in Bills uniform, at the same time I’ll wait see till ALL the facts / evidence is out  !!! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Believer said:

I want to hear from Kim Pegula… Brandon Beane… and Sean McDermott… Speak up…

This is Unbelievable. 143 pages of bickering nonsense.  NONE of those 3 people, are the Lawyers, DA, Victim nor were they there the day this supposedly happened.

They are going to wait to see what happens next before action... They dont need to "speak up" because some entilted fans think they do. 

People saying cut him already and dont know anything at ALL.

How about you guys get fired immediately for being convicted based on peoples opinion online or rumors.. I'm pretty sure you would want to be innocent until proven guilty.. 

Edited by billsfan3482
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, that Haack moves looks really bad in hindsight. 

Not really.  For all we know, the Bills talked with witnesses who directly disputed the plaintiff's testimony.  We don't know what the Bills know or when they learned it, but we can be extremely confident that they know a lot more about this situation than we do one way or the other.

Also, are you familiar with Biscuit 97's life after football?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

isn’t the opposite true? Even if he is “innocent,” dude raw dogged a 17 year knowing he had a STD and then passed her around to his teammates.  

is it really worth keeping at best a huge scumbag statutory rapist diseased punter when we are trying to make a zero distraction SB run? 

Don't get me twisted, I'm right there with you. I'm in the zero distraction camp.

Guy has piss poor judgment. 

I still don't understand why he was drafted in the first place ( if Beane knew about it)

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

That the Bills opted in to this sideshow is just baffling to me. They better have a good explanation. 

There is no good explanation. Putting the repuation of the franchise at risk for a punter is inexcusable. 

If he was a franchise QB you do a thorough investigation and make 100% sure there is nothing there, but for a rookie punter you just don't draft him. Period.

Edited by Bills2022
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, IBTG81 said:

We are an organization that preaches family. If you truly believe in your family member, are you going to hang him/her out to dry, or are you going to help them in every way that you can?

I’m glad some of you aren’t in my family. 

I've got ***** in my fridge that's been around longer than he has. He isn't even a member of the 53 man roster yet.

Just now, dje85 said:

NFLPA rules dictate the Bills can't suspend him for something he did while not under contract of the Buffalo Bills. 

It'd be like your boss suspending you for no pay while in college before you got your job. 

Does that rule apply to team suspensions or is it limited to league discipline?

1 minute ago, billsfan3482 said:

This is Unbelievable. 143 pages of bickering nonsense.  NONE of those 3 people, are the Lawyers, DA, Victim nor where they there the day this supposedly happened.

They are going to wait to see what happens next before action... They dont need to "speak up" because some entilted fans think they do. 

People saying cut him already and dont know anything at ALL.

How about you guys get fired immediately for being convicted based on peoples opinion online or rumors.. I'm pretty sure you would want to be innocent until proven guilty.. 

Did I already admit to banging an underage girl knowing I had a std? Because I’m pretty sure that alone would get me fired.

the best case scenario is he is just a guy who bangs underage girls, passes them around to his friends, and doesn’t wear a condom when he has a std. that is the best case!

how people justify things because a guy is on the favorite team is wild to me. Especially when it’s a punter. 

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Cut him and go into the season with no punter knowing you have to go for it on 4th down no matter what!

Or just have Allen throw the ball deep on 4th down and hope the d back is stupid enough to intercept it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

WTF. 147 pages in less than 22 hrs from people that know NOTHING about the situation other than what has been spoon fed through social media. 146 pages of ill-informed speculation, chest-thumping "I am right" takes with absolute certainty in support of both the victim and the accused, and no end in sight. 'Murica!

The only absolute here is that we know nothing and will continue to know nothing until facts are established, cases (civil or criminal) are tried, and verdicts are rendered...and then we'll get 146 more pages of why those verdicts are either absolutely correct or totally BS.

If I were in any position of authority with the Bills, I would push for NOT dressing him in light of this ***** storm...whatever the NFL equivalent of "paid administrative leave" is.

Edited by DD4Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Did I already admit to banging an underage girl knowing I had a std? Because I’m pretty sure that alone would get me fired.

the best case scenario is he is just a guy who bangs underage girls, passes them around to his friends, and doesn’t wear a condom when he has a std. that is the best case!

how people justify things because a guy is on the favorite team is wild to me. Especially when it’s a punter. 

Where did he admit any of this? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Wow. 147 pages. I guess everyone has it all figured out.

I have it figured out. This is a high character, super talented football team. He is a low character PUNTER. 

No brainer. Cut him. 

Edited by Bills2022
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1