Eagles-Dolphins Joint Practice Cancelled

marck

7 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I have no idea why so many Miami fans are so in love with him.. Shanahan wouldn't even make him offensive coordinator until last year when LaFluer left for the Jets. They literally had no offensive coordinator instead of making him coordinator. 

Any fear I had of the Dolphins is long gone now.

Can you imagine this imbecile trying to motivate NFL football players?  do any player have any respect for him.  It is almost like a SNL skit.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Any fear I had of the Dolphins is long gone now.

Can you imagine this imbecile trying to motivate NFL football players?  do any player have any respect for him.  It is almost like a SNL skit.

The players do apparently love him because he lets have time off to go smoke weed and whatnot. Like kids love grandma who lets them eat all the candy they want..

I had Miami as the clear #2 in the division, but the more I see of them.. along with the hilarious attempts at propaganda around Tua's ability to throw deep. Like, who cares if people think Tua can do it? If he's doing it, then everyone will find out week 1. The very fact that they think they need to do all this promotion of Tua (after trying to replace him at all costs the last couple years) just reeks. 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, stosh64 said:

I'd be sick and looking for a way out of practice too if I had to listen to this guy explain things to me.

He sounds like and idiot and his voice reminds me of Craig Tucker from the South Park cartoon.

4 hours ago, marck said:

It is being reported that todays scheduled joint practice between the Eagles and Dolphins is cancelled due to severe stomach flu going through the Dolphins.

As I check on all AFC East teams the Dolphins are the team that has not been able to put their projected starting roster on the field in any practice, joint practice or pre-season game.

With the holes on the roster and lack of depth and with a new coach and many new players this in my opinion is a serious blow to them.

Thoughts?

News from down here in Florida is that the real reason they cancelled the joint practice was because the entirety of Miami-Dade County ran out of coins. They are blaming the Donger, Tua Dongawankola because he has been dropping dimes all over the place.

Edited by JDubya76
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.