Eagles-Dolphins Joint Practice Cancelled

marck

It is being reported that todays scheduled joint practice between the Eagles and Dolphins is cancelled due to severe stomach flu going through the Dolphins.

As I check on all AFC East teams the Dolphins are the team that has not been able to put their projected starting roster on the field in any practice, joint practice or pre-season game.

With the holes on the roster and lack of depth and with a new coach and many new players this in my opinion is a serious blow to them.

Thoughts?

It will be interesting to see the effect of McDonald on their offense.  With the 49ers he had an O that was near the top in explosive plays over 20 yards.  My take is Deebo and Kittle helped immensely in that regard.  There are no comparable players in MIA.  Kittle is an awesome in-line blocker and can split out at TE - Gesicki not so much.  There is no Deebo Samuel equivalent in M IA though Hill can run the end arounds etc.  

To do the same in MIA Tua will need to drive the ball downfield to some swift receivers.  Time will tell if he can.

Edited by freddyjj

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Wash your hands gentlemen. Wash your hands.

Ha Ha ... full contact sport, but make sure those hands are clean

Just now, clayboy54 said:

It's just a small setback for the Dolphins, because they have the most accurate passer ever! And, we all know, "you can't teach accuracy."

I use to think that, but then Josh Allen hasppened

1 minute ago, freddyjj said:

It will be interesting to see the effect of McDonald on their offense.  With the 49ers he had an O that was near the top in explosive plays over 20 yards. 

I really thought that this was a continuation of the stomach flu allusions for a moment (McDonald's and explosive)

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Really? We're back to this nonsense again? 

Either a bunch of people got food poisoning from the team spread or somebody got the squirts and didn't wash properly and spread it to everyone else.

Just now, 17islongenough said:

Sounds like they don't have Turkey Burger Thursday 

They left the team sashimi platters out in the sun.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

They ain't sneezing it onto each other. Captain poopy hands didn't wash up after a rough night on the bowl 

No but they're sweating and I can guarentee some saliva crosses lines occasionally

Edited by ddaryl

Just now, Ralonzo said:

I really thought that this was a continuation of the stomach flu allusions for a moment (McDonald's and explosive)

It’s McDaniel and the offensive line is a mess, Armstead is barely practicing, they stupidly moved G Connor Williams to C where it’s proven to be a failure so far as he can’t make a center snap.  Liam Eichenberg is a hot mess at LG, and Austin Jackson though slimmer still has the same issues as in the past.

No ability to run the ball at all and it looks like the thing they need is continuity and this missed practice opportunity and the possibility of the game being canceled realky could set them back

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Losing weight the hard way…,

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.