Could the Bills fit Kenny Golladay?

FireChans

4 hours ago, Nelius said:

Is this the most recent Golladay thread?

Three games in and do you really want McKittrick as your 2nd/3rd reception option in the endzone? There's a lot of hilarious off season dismissal of offensive talent in this thread and I don't think that's the way you do it. We look to be 1 or 2 offensive pieces short. I don't know who else is possible but this guy scored 11 TDs in a season and his coach seems to hate him.

Golladays effort has been atrocious. Give me a guy that will fight for every ball over some guy who looks like he should 

A lot of these ideas sound great. Trade for Saquon, trade for Golladay, sign OBJ. Truthfully though, we have a cap situation to navigate. We've also had a run of injuries this year like none I can remember in a looooong time. New, shiny toys would be nice, but we have to be able to sign for need as well. I still think there's a possibility of OBJ come December, but we'll see how it plays out. 

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

A lot of these ideas sound great. Trade for Saquon, trade for Golladay, sign OBJ. Truthfully though, we have a cap situation to navigate. We've also had a run of injuries this year like none I can remember in a looooong time. New, shiny toys would be nice, but we have to be able to sign for need as well. I still think there's a possibility of OBJ come December, but we'll see how it plays out. 

I remember back whenever we were in free agency and people were screaming for a veteran corner been was patient and ended up getting Xavier Rhodes which was on my list of free agent corners that I wanted signed to a practice squad contract he knows what he’s doing

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Nelius said:

No offense to this poster but this was the consensus a month ago, and look at how poorly it's already aged. 

"So many good WR"? Nah, we have an incredible QB, with one guaranteed good WR right now. 

The fantasy argument is pretty dead considering the amount of injuries already this year. For me at least, I think it's more like, hey this guy is a living breathing wide receiver that put up 11 TDs in a season before and we need some help. I'm completely open to better ideas.  If Gabe gets or stays hurt, or even worse (god forbid) Diggs gets hurt are you cool with more Kumerow and, uh, McKenzie? That's about it.

Because WR5 is injured so now we need to find any living breathing WR?  Davis played 96% of the snaps last week.  You forgot about Shakir who also plays outside.  There is a fascination with the WR position, people act like you need to be 15 deep.  Show me a team with 4 good outside receivers.  The Bills also have Stevenson on the roster.  As far as Kumerow, what I have seen this year I have liked.  Last year he did not look great but he has been good this year.

Edited by Matt_In_NH

3 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Because WR5 is injured so now we need to find any living breathing WR?  Davis played 96% of the snaps last week.  You forgot about Shakir who also plays outside.  There is a fascination with the WR position, people act like you need to be 15 deep.  Show me a team with 4 good outside receivers.  The Bills also have Stevenson on the roster.  As far as Kumerow, what I have seen this year I have liked.  Last year he did not look great but he has been good this year.

I was on the other side months ago thinking that we had enough help, but the lack of Knox catches and really lack of anybody but Diggs really stepping up is a little concerning. I agree that no other team has 4 great outside receivers which was my exact argument months ago, but we almost seem to be below average at this early point of the season. We're certainly not oozing offensive talent to the point of having too much as many people said earlier in this thread. Opinions can be updated, especially in regard to injuries and non-performance.

3 hours ago, H2o said:

That's my thought too...with what money?

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I was on the other side months ago thinking that we had enough help, but the lack of Knox catches and really lack of anybody but Diggs really stepping up is a little concerning. I agree that no other team has 4 great outside receivers which was my exact argument months ago, but we almost seem to be below average at this early point of the season. We're certainly not oozing offensive talent to the point of having too much as many people said earlier in this thread. Opinions can be updated, especially in regard to injuries and non-performance.

The Bills lead the NFL in passing yards, second in passing TD's.   Lack of Knox catches?  Over three weeks and we are going to panic over a sample of three where the Bills offense has dominated?  The only thing you can criticize is lack of finishing drives in week 3 second half when the offense was gassed.   You really want to trade for a WR1/WR2 contract and make him a backup? Sorry this is just silly to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.