Next Player to be traded ???

marck

5 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

I dunno 3rd rounder is pretty steep for a guy with Allen's accuracy issues.

Yeah. Hadn’t thought about that. I guess a 5th rounder that could turn into a 4th if he gets his accuracy numbers up a bunch. 

the other issue is his contract. Nobody is gonna want to take that over. 

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I think Beane would trade Howard in a heartbeat if he found a partner

Idk. He offers something that none of the other TEs offer. Sheer size to start. There isn’t another one on the roster that has his end zone capabilities. 

25 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

Tremaine Edmunds...

I'll see my way out now

Now that they traded Ford...see the 3rd down hands to the face penalty on Saturday, my guess is Edmunds by the trade deadline. He almost killed Milano by looking like a lost redshirt freshman. That was a major bad move....in pre season no less.

13 Mil. for that kind of play? I'm thinking get a pick now because there's no way in hell he deserves a 2nd contract.

• Disagree 1

I'll throw out Howard.

As was mentioned in an article, he didn't start, it was Sweeney, Morris, and Gilliam to start the game on the 1st and believe into the 2nd drive.  Then Howard came in and played late into the game so wasn't like Von Miller deal in that we don't need to see what he can do.  His contract is such that not worth cutting him.

Suppose Epinesa, Lewis or McCloud wouldn't be bad names either, but would want at least a 4th for Epinesa

• Like (+1) 2

I thought about Moss, but with Motor being a FA after this year, Cook being the 3rd down back, and the lack of cap savings…

I don’t see a real benefit in trading Moss unless they were going to get a 4th or 5th rounder.  

If I had to pick, I would say Cam Lewis or AJ

49 minutes ago, Process said:

I don't care that Moss scored some meaningless preseason touchdowns. He is nothing special and can easily be replaced by an undrafted free agent. 

If the Bills could somehow get a 4th or 5th round pick it's a no brainer. 

If he’s “nothing special” and can be replaced by an UDFA, why the hell would someone give up a 4th or 5th for him? 🙄

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The most likely is Cam Lewis in my opinion. He has been with the team, has actual good live reps in games. Bills are now showing positional versatility by putting him at Safety. Johnson and Neal are blocking him here. I think the Bills could fetch a 6th. 

After that it’s really AJ Epenesa, OJ Howard, and Jamison Crowder but I’m not sure any of the 3 get moved 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. Hadn’t thought about that. I guess a 5th rounder that could turn into a 4th if he gets his accuracy numbers up a bunch. 

This is a pretty high hurdle for Allen.  It's almost impossible to fix  accuracy.   Allen has a better chance of hurdling over Anthony Barr and we all know that's never gonna happen.

24 minutes ago, mrags said:

the other issue is his contract. Nobody is gonna want to take that over. 

Idk. He offers something that none of the other TEs offer. Sheer size to start. There isn’t another one on the roster that has his end zone capabilities. 

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Josh Allen.

Keenum looked really good on Saturday.

Now's the time to sell high on #17. Just ask that guy that called into WGR after the game. :D

I laughed so hard listening to that WGR broadcast that I spit out the beer I was drinking. The caller was totally serious. "Casey Kasem (yep, he confused our 2nd string QB with the disc jockey lol) looked amazing, 16-18 for 190+ yards...We could get a boatload of #1 draft choices for Josh Allen. What do you say?" Nate Geary's reaction was also classic: "I'd say you're crazy"

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'll throw out Howard.

As was mentioned in an article, he didn't start, it was Sweeney, Morris, and Gilliam to start the game on the 1st and believe into the 2nd drive.  Then Howard came in and played late into the game so wasn't like Von Miller deal in that we don't need to see what he can do.  His contract is such that not worth cutting him.

Suppose Epinesa, Lewis or McCloud wouldn't be bad names either, but would want at least a 4th for Epinesa

Agreed. Howard doesn’t seem to have risen in the depth chart. Cutting him would hurt a lot on the cap. The Giants TE group sucks. Call Dabs and make a deal!

Unless they are NOT making the team, I’m not trading Moss, Howard, Crowder or Kumerow. The Bills don’t need more draft picks. IMO, unless they are getting a solid depth player which is an upgrade to the current roster or a proven starter I’m good. Now if Beane can get some picks for players not making the roster so be it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.