Ex-Bill Robert Foster out for the season.

PromoTheRobot

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That sucks....I feel bad for him.  

And I didn't know he was still in the NFL.

It’s insane how many former Bills that Schoen and Daboll have brought to NYG.  I watched WV’s own David Sills have a very good game last night and given their bad depth at WR he might make the team

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnNord said:

It’s insane how many former Bills that Schoen and Daboll have brought to NYG.  I watched WV’s own David Sills have a very good game last night and given their bad depth at WR he might make the team

Well, now we know if we need to find Sherlock Holmes, he's probably hanging out on a Giants message board.

I was just chatting foster the other day. Guy has been bouncing around but a quick Google said he’s made over 2.5 million. Maybe not 100% accurate but still not a bad living at all so far. I always like cheering on the underdogs and guys not drafted real high. 

11 hours ago, JohnNord said:

I’m pretty sure David Sills has been there since he left Buffalo though, before Schoen and Daboll got there 

5 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

You reek of bitterness and jealousy. You need to protect your mental health and stay away from the TV on Saturdays. 

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!

Not a college football fan at all.  UB when I went to school barely had a football team and never went.

I just recognize who is biggest supporter of Alabama on this board.

Foster can at least look back and say I had great talent at one point good enough to stick on a roster.

He should hire LeSean McCoy to be his personal coach for offseason for he was the one who was able to get him to have  best attitude when in NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Not a college football fan at all.  UB when I went to school barely had a football team and never went.

I just recognize who is biggest supporter of Alabama on this board.

Foster can at least look back and say I had great talent at one point good enough to stick on a roster.

He should hire LeSean McCoy to be his personal coach for offseason for he was the one who was able to get him to have  best attitude when in NFL.

The problem Foster had was that he was just a straight burner. I liken him to an inferior Lee Evans. Defenses caught on to Foster and took away his only real tool. 

Btw, he was probably the 4th best wideout on that Bama team. 

I do however wish him well.

On 8/22/2022 at 5:19 PM, RyanC883 said:

guy looked like a great WR2/3 with that speed.  Then, suddenly couldn't catch or run routes, etc.  Was very strange.  

To be fair, he started out that way as well. Then exploded onto the scene. Then evaporated from the scene. 

Methinks maybe Allen's primary strength as a rookie passer lined up with Foster's only strength during that brief, but fun, second half of 2018. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.