Preseason week 3: Bills at Panthers 8/26 7pm (local or NFL+)

YoloinOhio

It seems like Hart is going to make this roster. I know, I know...I'm as surprised as the rest of you.

He looks like a totally different player this year. His showing that he can play capably at guard is the key difference, in my opinion. 

I also think that it's all but decided that Dorsey will be in the booth on Sundays. 

• Agree 4

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

It seems like Hart is going to make this roster. I know, I know...I'm as surprised as the rest of you.

He looks like a totally different player this year. His showing that he can play capably at guard is the key difference, in my opinion. 

I also think that it's all but decided that Dorsey will be in the booth on Sundays. 

Sal mentioned that about 2 weeks ago that Hart was looking solid.  

If Hart makes this team and when he has to go in a game and continues his solid play....my respect meter will go way up on him.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, Logic said:

If Hart can at least be average that’s about what you can get for a backup G. I think it was either him or Ford and Beane said Ford wanted to start and he wasn’t going to be able to start here. So I do think Hart makes the 53.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Logic said:

Position flexibility plays a key role. Hart can backup multiple positions. Guys like Hodgins has to show he can do enough on special teams to make team.

Edited by billieve420
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Beane kept re-signing him for a reason. Hart and Ford improvement. This is a huge indictment against OG Bobby Johnson 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Yes, now that he's cut Haack is off the depth chart.  Prior to that, when these discussions took place, he was listed as the starting punter.  This regime usually defers to vets when crafting these early depth charts.

Huh? That conversation was from today. The depth chart is from 2 days ago.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

I think it’s way too early to say if either have improved… Bobby Hart has been in the league long enough… I’ll be shielding my eyes if he’s first off the bench for either guard or tackle position. 

The Bills got a draft pick for Ford. The HC has spoken about Hart's improvement from season's prior. Hart couldn't make the roster under Johnson. I'd give the love to Kromer along with Hart's work 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.