Preseason week 3: Bills at Panthers 8/26 7pm (local or NFL+)

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

Let me translate: Kumerow designated with general soreness = Kumerow about to be traded. 😛

I'm the one who is always "Beane can trade players I never thought he could"

That said...I'm not sure how much value a 30 yr old WR whose primary skill is ST could fetch

Seriously, though, we've had a lot of players held out for a few practices with "general soreness" this training camp

Our S&C/training staff is in the forefront of changing a bunch of NFL traditions.  For example last year after it was revealed we were one of the least injured teams in the playoffs, it was revealed the Bills training regime skips squats during the season

https://www.insider.com/nfl-buffalo-bills-dont-do-squats-never-get-injured-playoffs-2022-1

Horrors! But, after the data came out, a lot of other teams were looking over at the Bills in-season workouts going "Hmmmmm!"

I seem to recall we used to have a lot of players missing time due to "hamstring" injuries that would sometimes linger into the season.  It wouldn't shock me if our trainers have found some studies that soreness of a certain type in certain areas is a high risk factor for hamstring or other muscle tears, and that if they rest players in preseason whenever they hit those soreness metrics, they can reduce "lost time" injury risks.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, hemma said:

Probably should wait until there is a definitive resolution on The Tenuta Project.

We require miracles.

if Bobby Hart can turn around his game this season and is rostered  (reading as if he has/might/will ) I will be willing to give Tenuta time to develop under Coach Kromer also. 1BD kept bringing Hart back. They saw or decided there was potential. I am rooting for him. I was a vocal disser of Hart going into this season. If he perseveres and makes the roster I will be happy and celebrate to be wrong. I like "The Tenuta Project" it has a good ring to it 🙂

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 4

11 hours ago, Bangarang said:

It was a very low bar for Bobby Hart to hurdle. He couldn’t have been any worse 

I'm just glad McDermott said that. I gave Hart a 90+ against Denver and thought I might have gone through an ion storm while transporting and ending up in an alternative universe where I have a beard and Hart can block and PFF was always on the Allen bandwagon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

I think Doyle is almost a lock.  Marino has it (and I agree) as 5 starters + 1 (Brown/Quessenberry) as locks then Mancz and Doyle as almost locks with the last spot up for grabs.  I think that seems pretty reasonable.

Are you saying Kumerow is the backup outside WR though?  I dont think this chart is saying that.  If anything I think it says Hodgins is the back up outside WR which aligns with who I would expect to be on the field if Diggs goes down.  (note this was not my position before TC but feel ok with it now).

Nope just posting the depth chart as mentioned 

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I'm just glad McDermott said that. I gave Hart a 90+ against Denver and thought I might have gone through an ion storm while transporting and ending up in an alternative universe where I have a beard and Hart can block and PFF was always on the Allen bandwagon.

Not real bendy but he could have been a serviceable 3-4 End with a club/swim and that pinch

image.png.13ad0a099f5264203d2f4df3ad7dedd4.png

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/22/2022 at 2:17 PM, KCNC said:

I'll be there at the game!

On 8/22/2022 at 3:01 PM, KCNC said:

Only 1 hour drive for me to get there, plus can't make it to any other games home or away so our only chance to see our guys.

On 8/22/2022 at 4:15 PM, stevewin said:

My son always goes when the Bills play in Charlotte pre-season or regular.  I've never been - but my wife got on a thing this year she wanted to go for her bday weekend.  I honestly would have been fine to not go but just kept my mouth shut.  This will be a record preseason for me - 4 camp practices plus a preseason game

On 8/23/2022 at 9:12 AM, Boyst62 said:

Anyone going to the game? I am front row Bills side at like the 10-15 yard line.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:55 AM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Yep, too close of a drive not to, since the Bills won’t be anywhere close to me rest of the year; I’m taking my oldest 2 kids who are 9 & 7, for their first in person game experience, which for an away preseason game should be pretty tame. first row of Sec. 510. 

On 8/23/2022 at 10:03 AM, KCNC said:

Me and the wife will be in section 114, row 2

We'll be in Section 345 Row 15

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, CSBill said:

Let me translate: Kumerow designated with general soreness = Kumerow about to be traded. 😛

Stop talking crazy…they can’t trade away our primary backup to Diggs and Davis!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Can anyone please explain what the heck Diggs is wearing?

He looks like a child who was playing in grandma’s closet.

And is that a Louis Vuitton can of paint handbag? I feel so out of touch with fashion.

Edit: I looked it up and that silly paint can bag is $2850..

Edited by Bangarang
  • Disagree 1

36 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He looks like a child who who playing in grandma’s closet.

And is that a Louis Vuitton can of paint handbag? I feel so out of touch with fashion.

I have about 40 almost empty cans of paint in the cellar.

$114,000.

Nice.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

he can do as he ***** pleases 

just don’t date a ***** Kardashian

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Man has style. Us pleebs don't know jack about it.

27 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Man has style. Us pleebs don't know jack about it.

Here's my review of Diggs' outfit.

Top half: Dressed to impress

Bottom half: Dressed to work out

Accessories: Don't impress me.  But I doubt I'm the type of person he's trying to impress!

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.