Preseason week 3: Bills at Panthers 8/26 7pm (local or NFL+)

YoloinOhio

TELEVISION BROADCAST RECAP: NFL Network will broadcast Friday night's game on tape delay early Saturday morning. It will air nationally at 3 a.m. ET.

How to watch the Bills vs. Carolina Panthers preseason game on TV, live stream

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-bills-vs-carolina-panthers-194358779.html

How to watch Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers

Date: Friday, Aug. 26.

Time: 7 p.m.

Place: Bank of America Stadium

Announcers: Andrew Catalon (play-by-play), Steve Tasker (analyst), Cynthia Frelund (sideline reporter).

TV channels: The game will not be aired nationally and will only be available locally via the following stations:

WROC (Channel 8, Rochester),

WIVB (Buffalo), WSYR (Syracuse),

WPNY (Utica), WETM (Elmira),

WXXA (Albany), WWTI (Watertown),

WIVT (Binghamton), 

WJET (Erie, Pennsylvania).

Online live stream: The game can be streamed on NFL.com,

the NFL mobile app and the NFL's new streaming service, NFL+ (The new NFL+ replaces NFL Game Pass and you can stream every NFL preseason game)

Local access

You can also stream on fuboTV, YouTube TV, and Hulu with a paid subscription.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

WJZY (FOX/46 - Charlotte)

WRAL (NBC/5 - Raleigh/Durham)

WFMY (CBS/2 - Greensboro NC)

WITN (NBC/7 - Greenville NC)

WSFX (FOX/26 - Wilmington NC)

WYFF (NBC/4 - Greenville SC)

WMBF (NBC/32 - Myrtle Beach SC)

WACH (FOX/57 - Columbia SC)

WCSC (CBS/5 - Charleston SC)

WVEC (ABC/13 - Norfolk VA)

WDBJ (CBS/7 - Roanoke VA)

WJBF (ABC/6 - Augusta GA)

WJCL (ABC/22 - Savannah GA)

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

I'm just glad McDermott said that. I gave Hart a 90+ against Denver and thought I might have gone through an ion storm while transporting and ending up in an alternative universe where I have a beard and Hart can block and PFF was always on the Allen bandwagon.

Hart signed with Tennessee after he was cut by the Bills last year and quickly he was put into the starting lineup as the Titans LT for a game at the Rams.    They pounded the rock and Stafford turned the ball over and the Titans blew out the Rams.   I think it was Von Miller's first game there too.    Hart stinks in pass pro but he can run block a little.    Hart, Saffold and Quessenberry combined to play all but one offensive snap on the Titans OL that game.     The Bills are planning to slow down pass rushes the cheap way..........by running the ball.

14 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hart signed with Tennessee after he was cut by the Bills last year and quickly he was put into the starting lineup as the Titans LT for a game at the Rams.    They pounded the rock and Stafford turned the ball over and the Titans blew out the Rams.   I think it was Von Miller's first game there too.    Hart stinks in pass pro but he can run block a little.    Hart, Saffold and Quessenberry combined to play all but one offensive snap on the Titans OL that game.     The Bills are planning to slow down pass rushes the cheap way..........by running the ball.

I mean 2 of your three examples of your reasoning are projected depth players.  Not sure their acquisitions are driving offensive strategy.

Betting on this team to be run heavy is silly.

• Like (+1) 1

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2022/08/24/panthers-qb-baker-mayfield-preseason-bills/

“Yeah, we’re gonna play Baker into the second quarter, we hope,” he said. “Again, we’ll play it by feel, too. It could be earlier, it could be later. We’ll kinda get a feel for, ‘Hey, we’ve had enough,’ and go on. After that, put Sam [Darnold] in and then we’ll finish with PJ [Walker].”

I think will see Elam and Benford getting some solid action in

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I mean 2 of your three examples of your reasoning are projected depth players.  Not sure their acquisitions are driving offensive strategy.

Betting on this team to be run heavy is silly.

You think they will continue to run shotgun spread all the time again........which failed them far too often last season............and I think they will line up and play the game more like they did last week.

Stark difference.   But whether it's "run heavy" or not is to be seen.........good play action from under center gets receivers open either way..........being good at running the ball makes the D be more assignment sound and tires them out.   And you aren't getting there if you don't let your OL play downhill.    These are things that become evident in season but people like yourself always forget in the offseason.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.