Preseason week 3: Bills at Panthers 8/26 7pm (local or NFL+)

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, eball said:

Hey @YoloinOhio how do you embed tweets in the posts?

Just copy the url and paste it and the site should embed it. Using a phone there's a button on the bottom of each tweet that says share click that and it should give you the option to copy the link just paste that and maybe hit enter to get it to register it and it should embed it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

It was a very low bar for Bobby Hart to hurdle. He couldn’t have been any worse 

2 hours ago, Logic said:

It seems like Hart is going to make this roster. I know, I know...I'm as surprised as the rest of you.

He looks like a totally different player this year. His showing that he can play capably at guard is the key difference, in my opinion. 

I also think that it's all but decided that Dorsey will be in the booth on Sundays. 

Perhaps Kromer is a wizard too.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Still hoping between his play (both WR and ST) this week that this young man can make the 53.

I watched Kumerow closely on STs during the rebroadcast of the Bills/Denver game and thought he constantly overran the play and generally looked out of position.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I watched Kumerow closely on STs during the rebroadcast of the Bills/Denver game and thought he constantly overran the play and generally looked out of position.  

Tough to cut Jesus.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Sometimes he’s still maintaining his lane when the guy is 8 yards upfield.

24 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

To be fair, pretty much everyone on ST didn't look so hot when defending kick-off returns

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Personally after all the years I've been through as a Bills fan, I don't think I've had nearly enough time of this to get spoiled.

I'm not even sure I've gotten to "starting to turn" or "a little mold spot to wipe off growing on the dried salsa just under the lid"

Give me 10 years and I'm sure I'll get there, though. 

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.