Preseason week 3: Bills at Panthers 8/26 7pm (local or NFL+)

YoloinOhio

LOL

Ken Dorsey, OC and Psychopath

https://twitter.com/JoeBuscaglia/status/1562101076870004737?s=20&t=YdAKKO4GWdcayQY-KkrMlA

@JoeBuscaglia  5h

Bills OC Ken Dorsey when asked about Josh Allen's comment that it might be best for Dorsey to be in the coaches booth to avoid penalties on the field: "I'd like to think I'm not too much of a psychopath"

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

LOL

Ken Dorsey, OC and Psychopath

https://twitter.com/JoeBuscaglia/status/1562101076870004737?s=20&t=YdAKKO4GWdcayQY-KkrMlA

@JoeBuscaglia  5h

Bills OC Ken Dorsey when asked about Josh Allen's comment that it might be best for Dorsey to be in the coaches booth to avoid penalties on the field: "I'd like to think I'm not too much of a psychopath"

Been seeing those comments about Dorsey all camp but not really any evidence to go with it, I'm beginning to suspect this may be an elaborate prank coming from someone who likes the numbers 7 and 1.

• Haha (+1) 12

6 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

Can you imagine this place with a similar situation to the Lawyer Milloy trade (think he was similar age and contact status too right?) and losing in a blow out week 1?!

It was even worse than that.

Not only was it not a trade, but Milloy had been to something like 4 of the last 5 Pro Bowls and Belichik just flat out cut him.

AND he waited until only about 5 days before the start of the regular season.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Simon said:

Not only was it not a trade, but Milloy had been to something like 4 of the last 5 Pro Bowls and Belichik just flat out cut him.

Sidebar: the ABSOLUTE INVERSION of that season's first and last games was unbelievable, yet so perfectly emblematic of where those franchises were headed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

Sidebar: the ABSOLUTE INVERSION of that season's first and last games was unbelievable, yet so perfectly emblematic of where those franchises were headed.

No one will ever convince me that Belichik didn't intentionally manipulate that final game into a 31-0 score. :bag:

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Been seeing those comments about Dorsey all camp but not really any evidence to go with it, I'm beginning to suspect this may be an elaborate prank coming from someone who likes the numbers 7 and 1.

Imma go with "where there's smoke, there's fire"

I don't think you hear Josh, Mitch Morse, and Gabe Davis all describe this (AND McDermott imposing a "large fine" for any coaches who get penalized) if there's not some basis.

I assume this article is part of the "comments all camp" you're referencing?

“Dorsey just wants to attack every single play,” Davis said. “He doesn’t want to let up on anything. And that’s the biggest thing. I’m happy that he’s going to give us a lot of opportunities to go out there and make big plays. And that’s what you need too, because not every game is going to be your best game.”

What players do know about Dorsey’s demeanor is that he’s ultra-competitive and shares Daboll’s philosophy on offense that the Bills are going to do anything and run anything they need to to win. On the sideline, Dorsey’s calm and cool demeanor sometimes gives way to a different version of the coach. Not many players have seen it and most don’t want to, Bills center Mitch Morse said. Davis joked that’s why Dorsey needs to be up in the coach’s box.

“He’s such a nice guy. He’s a brilliant football coach. But he’s just so competitive,” Morse said. “The best way you can describe it is the Holy Spirit can come out of him and you don’t know when it’s gonna come out. … I mean, absolutely killer competitor. It’s kind of fun to see him blow his top every once a while but it comes from a good place. It’s never malice. It’s just he wants us to succeed so badly.”

• Awesome! (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Simon said:

And at the end of the day, it was the correct move, the Pats won the Super Bowl that year.

20 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I’m my mind and on the latest depth chart yes. 

And if you think Kumerow is on the field when the Bills go 4-wide, I’ve got some beachfront property in Kansas I’d like you to look at.

• Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Simon said:

No one will ever convince me that Belichik didn't intentionally manipulate that final game into a 31-0 score. :bag:

IIRC after pulling most of the starters in the 4th he did put all of his defensive starters back into the game at the end of the game when the Bills reached the redzone to preserve the shut out. 🤬

30 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

4h104zsr8cj91.jpg

From 2 days ago

Yes, now that he's cut Haack is off the depth chart.  Prior to that, when these discussions took place, he was listed as the starting punter.  This regime usually defers to vets when crafting these early depth charts.

Do you believe Kumerow is first off the bench if Steph or Gabe go down?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.