Will we see any starters vs Panthers this week?

beebe

5 minutes ago, beebe said:

Will the starters get some run vs Panthers? Assumed no Josh Allen, but haven't seen anything stated by McDermott. 

I figured they'd use the starters at a home game, they got out of it pretty unscathed.  They should spend their time getting ready for the Rams.

I'd expect to see a lot of the back end of the roster guys.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I'm sure we'll get some shots of the sidelines.

This is the game for the players fighting for the few roster spots and for the practice squad.

i expect to see Blackshear and Duke Johnson, Hodgkins, Kummerow, Austin, Gentry and the BYU kid, Sweeney and Morris at TE, and all back-up offensive line.

On D, all the reserved line, guys like Braylan Spector, Andre Smith and Jo Giles Harris at LB and I do expect to see the two rookie corners getting snaps

Heck, I think we may only see Case for about a quarter and then Barks the rest of the way. 

Additionally, with Brown being iffy for the start of the season or rather slow going on his recovery from off season surgery how much do we even see Quessenberry on Friday?  They can't risk losing that guy right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Or maybe not guys like Blackshear and Spector if you want to try and sneak them onto PS??  May already have too much Blackshear out there.  Unless they want to see alot of him on ST to decide if worth taking the chance on cutting Jones and keeping him?  That's the one ST core guy I'd like to see gone.  And I know they struggled a lot on Saturday on returns, but many other regulars also weren't playing either.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.