Old time TBD posters returning - another byproduct of Bills success

Pete

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

i believe he mistook Lori for CableLady or was it #89?

Still not sure how I got that idea, but #89 might be a possibility.  Has Cablelady passed?  I had not heard that.  I hope not.

My best guess is I thought of Lori when I read that her "mentor", the sportswriter from the Olean paper, had passed away. 

Now I'm wondering if he actually passed away or just retired. 

1 hour ago, UConn James said:

I’ve never posted a lot, with the possible exception of the epic “LOST” episode threads on OTW, but I’ve been around on the SDS-led boards since the D&C days, probably 25 years(?).

RRich

___inOhio (?) who used to wish us Merry Natal Anniversary on our birthdays — a phrase I’ve taken up on the FB as a way to break up the strings of plain ol’ “Happy Birthday.” I think someone asked about him once and someone said he’d passed.

Lori

AiO

ajzepp, who I’m FB friends with, but he hasn’t been active on that either 😕. Hope he’s OK.

tgreg

VABills

I think Crap Throwing Monkey was DCTom’s alter ego. 😋 He and Alaska Darin mostly kept to the dark side of the site, PPP.

I even — just a little tiny bit, mind you, miss ICE and his Boomer Sooners and whatever was “giving [him] the red ass” that day/week.

@R. Rich is ok. Posts often on Facebook.

@cåbleladyis ok. Posts on Facebook too.

AIO is ok too. Also posts on Facebook.

2 hours ago, UConn James said:

I’ve never posted a lot, with the possible exception of the epic “LOST” episode threads on OTW, but I’ve been around on the SDS-led boards since the D&C days, probably 25 years(?).

RRich

___inOhio (?) who used to wish us Merry Natal Anniversary on our birthdays — a phrase I’ve taken up on the FB as a way to break up the strings of plain ol’ “Happy Birthday.” I think someone asked about him once and someone said he’d passed.

Lori

AiO

ajzepp, who I’m FB friends with, but he hasn’t been active on that either 😕. Hope he’s OK.

tgreg

VABills

I think Crap Throwing Monkey was DCTom’s alter ego. 😋 He and Alaska Darin mostly kept to the dark side of the site, PPP.

I even — just a little tiny bit, mind you, miss ICE and his Boomer Sooners and whatever was “giving [him] the red ass” that day/week.

Man, that Lost thread was Epic. tgreg as  a screen writer posted a long post on the final and it went viral and he took hell for it. 

he posted here under a different name especially in PPP for quite awhile. Still fine afaik. 

RRich just fine as well, always flat the home

opener tailgate. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, HappyDays said:

He is still on the board and posts regularly.

Ah, I was suspicious of someone but didn't know it was confirmed.  He/she is much more tamed down now, or maybe it's just that we have less concerns the last few years.

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

When/how did this turn into a BBMB Immigrant Memories thread?

Do you remember Zman?

Just now, BTB said:

This.  Can you BBMB refugees hold your reunion in another thread?  😈

Don't have to live like a refugee

• Haha (+1) 2

I remember some woman from the BBMB who posted the most nonsensical ***** I have ever read. You would have had to be Timothy Leary to even get a grasp on the real meaning of her posts. The name escapes me at the moment but if you've ever read her you know what I mean. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, T&C said:

I remember some woman from the BBMB who posted the most nonsensical ***** I have ever read. You would have had to be Timothy Leary to even get a grasp on the real meaning of her posts. The name escapes me at the moment but if you've ever read her you know what I mean. 

You sure that wasn't billschick? Lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.