Old time TBD posters returning - another byproduct of Bills success

Pete

3 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

I should revive my old "8&8 Forever" handle.  Was so appropriate for so many years.   000's of posts under that name.   

What was the name of that board that became incredibly political perhaps 10 or so years ago?   Can't recall it... 

RealFootball365.com. There was about eight of us left when the site went caput. About five or six of us will email each other during the season, otherwise, I only keep in touch with Goose on Facebook. Amir Fasaad passed away from cancer. No clue to what happened to the one poster “No longer Doomed to be a Bills fan.” 

I enjoyed the talk amongst the posters as we talked about anything Buffalo related. Just didn’t care for the political stuff (you’re right, it did get out of hand at times).

There was a poster with a funny name “Mike Oxhurtz” on TBD. Not sure what happened to him.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Fan since 10 yrs. old('73) online MB since 2004. One of the funniest things I ever saw on BBMB was a dude named Skeletor who posted a pic of Dick Jauron in a coffin. Kind of a Dracula thing but hilarious....and the right time of year. If anyone can find that I'm sure it will get a lot of laughs....depending on how old one is.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

It's striking how much better this message board is than most other NFL ones. Occasionally I'll check one to see the fans' reaction after a big trade/signing and they're either inactive or incredibly toxic. The mods do a very good job of keeping this messge board above board.

Visit the Chiefs board when you have a chance. That place is like the wild west.

5 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

Did wyo post here or just on bbmb?

Wyo started on Buffalo Range for like a decade, then moved on to BBMB during the big purge of 2010. He may have been on the Zone for a little while, but I haven’t seen him since BBMB closed. 

Edited by Einstein

1 hour ago, Jerry Jabber said:

RealFootball365.com. There was about eight of us left when the site went caput. About five or six of us will email each other during the season, otherwise, I only keep in touch with Goose on Facebook. Amir Fasaad passed away from cancer. No clue to what happened to the one poster “No longer Doomed to be a Bills fan.” 

I enjoyed the talk amongst the posters as we talked about anything Buffalo related. Just didn’t care for the political stuff (you’re right, it did get out of hand at times).

There was a poster with a funny name “Mike Oxhurtz” on TBD. Not sure what happened to him.

Exactly!!  I was all over that board with the 8&8 Forever handle, with all kinds of long winded diatribes about why the Bills were stuck in neutral, etc. , until the politics got too heavy; I was unemployed at the time if memory serves.. too much time on my hands..  I remember Doomed and Goose very well (and yourself , of course)... thanks 

Edited by ProcessTruster
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Exactly!!  I was all over that board with the 8&8 Forever handle, with all kinds of long winded diatribes about why the Bills were stuck in neutral, etc. , until the politics got too heavy; I was unemployed at the time if memory serves.. too much time on my hands..  I remember Doomed and Goose very well (and yourself , of course)... thanks 

You’re welcome!

Glad the Bills are doing so much better. I remember those conversations during the drought. Loved the Bills and Buffalo discussions, but the political talk drove away so many posters.

One of the author’s, Anthony Bialy, now writes for BuffaloFamBase.com. Dean Kindig [Astro] is one of the authors as well.

5 hours ago, galept said:

Don't think I've ever personally seen Wyo on here.

6 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

Did wyo post here or just on bbmb?

I think I have seen her post a few times a week here, unless it's just a similar name.

Also, what about "undertaker" from BBMB (is he really Jerry Sullivan, lol?), or "jbinatl"? Wasn't there also some guy who worshipped Jay Fiedler from the BBMB, both on the Dolphins and when he went to the Jets? Lots of people came here from BBMB, including some of their former mods, but with new names, some of which were only slightly altered.

Edited by chongli
Typos
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Visit the Chiefs board when you have a chance. That place is like the wild west.

Wyo started on Buffalo Range for like a decade, then moved on to BBMB during the big purge of 2010. He may have been on the Zone for a little while, but I haven’t seen him since BBMB closed. 

WYO is a woman. Big JA fan as you could imagine living in Wyoming. She used to do wyobabble that I enjoyed reading. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.