Old time TBD posters returning - another byproduct of Bills success

Pete

46 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Did wyo post here or just on bbmb?

Don't think I've ever personally seen Wyo on here.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Won't be complete until Dunkirk Don returns.

Not sure who that is but I'd love to meet this guy from my family's hometown. I see his name mentioned a lot.

Edited by galept

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Nobody has mentioned that @Sierra Foothills is actually Skooby and its embarrassing. 

I KNEW I didn’t like him! 😉

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Does 4merperf4mer still make appearances?

Jimmy Spagnuolo?

Yes, incognito and only on Jets week -if he’s on weekend furlough from Sing Sing

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Miss ASTRO. I like his Twitter stuff but it was nice to get everything in one place. That an irreparable rift of sorts?

No irreparable rift, but the board has a policy that you can’t promote your own side efforts. So he just left. 

57 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Crayonz?

Incognito 

10 minutes ago, galept said:

Don't think I've ever personally seen Wyo on here.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Not sure who that is but I'd love to meet this guy from my family's hometown. I see his name mentioned a lot.

No! You DON’T want to meet Dunkirk Don!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My favorite poster from the 90s was the Dean.  Highly informative and sensible posts, and often funny too.

There's a good community here.  I think it would be possible for some people to disagree with others without quite so much snark.  

• Like (+1) 6

8 minutes ago, Utah John said:

My favorite poster from the 90s was the Dean.  Highly informative and sensible posts, and often funny too.

There's a good community here.  I think it would be possible for some people to disagree with others without quite so much snark.  

He’s still here. 

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

No! You DON’T want to meet Dunkirk Don!

As a relative tyro to this board (Dec. 2016), I don't think I ever saw a DD real-time post, but his BS and supposed 'insider' info set his bar even lower than our 'Cliff Claven' of hydraulic civil engineering and operations.  He at least gets some things correct. 😁

• Like (+1) 1

I remember being annoyed at the influx of new board members after the BBMB closed down. 

Also, man am I glad I only lurked (and not posted) on here from 2001-2009. The internet sure didnt miss a beat without my idiotic teenage takes on Alex Van Pelt, JP Losman et al...

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.